Scorpia II

Lonnie was trying to play cards with Rogelio, but she couldn't really focus with Scorpia admiring her.

"Scorpia"

"Yes, Lonnie-lovey?"

"You are bothering me"

"Am I? I am so sorry, Lonnie. It's just that you look so pretty with your belly and that special shine in your eyes" replied Scorpia, dreamily.

"Stop it, I look just like always but with a belly" replied Lonnie, more flustered than annoyed this time.

"No, you look extremely pretty now"

Rogelio stood up and explained that he had to leave because Kyle would need a little break from Veles. After the goodbyes both women decided to take a walk.

"Mmmm, this is nice" said Lonnie "I love just taking a walk with you"

Scorpia smiled, she was really happy with Lonnie.

"Lonnie, my love" they kissed "I am glad that you're happy with me"

"Are you happy with me?" asked Lonnie.

"Yes, of course I am! I am the happiest princess of all Etheria!"

Lonnie giggled.

"I'm glad" she caressed her belly "I bet our baby will be happy too"

"I hope it looks like you" said Scorpia "it will be happier"

"What do you mean?"

"I... I know that most people are afraid of my pincers and my tail, I don't want the same for our baby" confessed.

"Scorpia, that's not true. Shadow Bitchber told us a lot of crap to dominate us. You are stunning and if our baby looks like you it will be perfect, just like you" said Lonnie.

Scorpia felt like she was about to cry of happiness.

"Is that why you want to touch my tail?" asked, curious and flattered.

"Of course, I love it all" said looking at her "and I want it all" this sounded more seductive than a regular compliment.

Scorpia got very turned on by that.

"I really want to do it now" said Scorpia.

"I love it when you read my mind"

They arrived to their place and as soon as they made it to the bedroom they started a fight of caressing and kissing as they undressed. Scorpia confessed in between kissing Lonnie's lips and huge breasts how much she wanted to try her milk one day and Lonnie told her that she would allow it and that it wasn't weird at all. Scorpia, after confessing her biggest kink and being accepted without any restrictions felt finally what it actually was: she had found the true love of her life, her perfect match, her life partner, her everything. Lonnie was her love forever.

"Lonnie"

"What?"

"Touch my tail" it wasn't an order, it was more like a shy petition.

Lonnie touched it. It was different, softer than she had thought it would be, and also warmer. It turned her on a lot, more when she realized that caressing it caused Scorpia to moan.

"You didn't tell me it could, like, make you this horny" said Lonnie, both surprised and excited.

"I-I didn't know"

It turns out that stimulus on the tail was enough to make Scorpia orgasm. Suddenly her skin tone started to change to a more magenta tone, she started sweating and grabbed Lonnie to kiss her impatiently.

When they were done and Scorpia was sleeping like a baby Lonnie spoke again.

"Wow"

It had been the best sex of their lives.