Scorpia III

"Scorpia, come on" said Lonnie "I know that there's something going on with you, but why won't you tell me?"

Scorpia had gotten help from Glimmer and now not only she knew that she was pregnant, she also knew that she was expecting a girl. The problem was that she didn't want Lonnie to take care of her since she was  way far into her own pregnancy and they didn't know the gender of the kid just yet, so she avoided the topic, but Lonnie knew that there was something off, specially when she saw Scorpia, who loved tight dresses, pick a pretty big one for one of their dates.

"I... Uh, you look pretty Lonnie-lovey, really good in that green suit"

"Spit it out"

"We can talk about it later" said Scorpia excusing herself.

"Oh, I know your 'laters'! As soon as we get back here you will fall asleep like a baby or give me wild sex so I will stop asking. It's not going to work this time, Scorp"

"Okay, okay... So... I'm pregnant?"

"Are you asking me?!"

"No, no! I-I am pregnant and we're having a girl!" confessed Scorpia.

"Woah, that's... Woah..."

"Are you angry?"

"No... Just a bit overwhelmed. Wow, two babies. How are we going to do it?" asked Lonnie, playfully.

"We make a good team"

Lonnie hugged her.

"We make the best team"

"Oh, Lonnie~"

Lonnie was about to suggest that they should get going if they didn't want to lose their reservation for the night, but Scorpia decided that that was a good moment to show her her amazing tits.

"Oh well, now that you know I can wear a tight dress. I like this one but not for a date" said Scorpia, unaware of Lonnie's reaction.

"Or you could wear nothing"

"I don't think I can go outside naked, this isn't Plumeria- oh!" Scorpia realized what her girlfriend wanted "Sexy time?"

"Yes baby, give it to me like you know" said Lonnie, provoking.

Scorpia tossed her dress and then attacked Lonnie's lips as she helped the other with her maternity suit. The fact that it was a maternity one made it easy to remove, and so she did. Lonnie still avoided to wear a bra despite of the enormous size that the pregnancy had gifted to her already huge boobs, but Scorpia found a white sticker covering each nipple, and looked at Lonnie confused.

"What's this? You have never been afraid of leaving your nipples visible"

Lonnie looked a bit uncomfortable, but still replied.

"I'm leaking"

"What?"

"They are to prevent me from soaking wet my shirts. I am leaking milk" admitted Lonnie, embarrassed.

"That's so fucking hot" said Scorpia, bitting her lip"

"What?"

"How does it taste?"

"I-I don't know... You want to try it out?" suggested Lonnie as a joke.

"Seriously? Shall I?"

Lonnie had never seen her girlfriend that excited, so she nodded despite of not actually meaning it at first.

Scorpia carried Lonnie to their bed and retired delicately one of the stickers. Her nipple looked bigger, as if it was swollen, and Scorpia's mouth watered.