Perfuma

Huntara was carrying a tied up Perfuma in her shoulder, in their way back to Plumeria. Kyle and Rogelio joined them to help Huntara in case they were needed.

"I can control it, Huntara" said Perfuma.

"You won't get down until you're at home" said the white haired woman.

"I bet you want me to get down" said Perfuma, suggestive.

"I-I am sure it's the heat talking" said Kyle.

Huntara was blushing though. Rogelio wrapped his arm around Kyle.

After a while it seemed like a cute double date in the countryside, except for Perfuma making dirty comments to Huntara from time to time as the heat seemed to be pretty strong in her.

"Are you hairy? Because I would love to caress your pussy hair and braid it and put flowers in it"

Kyle and Rogelio giggled, making Huntara look at them as if she wanted to strangle them both.

"You two should fuck" suggested Perfuma "fucking sounds fun. In Plumeria people fucks at the street. I really love my kingdom!"

The two boys blushed but said nothing.

"I've been to Plumeria and that's not true, Perfuma" corrected Huntara.

"They will start doing that once we arrive" said the princess.

"I know that I am going to regret asking why but... Why?"

Perfuma bite Huntara's ear seductively.

"This is going to be a loooooong journey" said the woman trying not to moan. She really liked what Perfuma was doing to her.