Something New

Brightmoon was beautiful, very different from Purrsia. Zion immediately loved it.

"Adora!" as soon as they arrived she heard that funny voice and then a pink haired lady suddenly threw herself in Adora's arms.

"Glimmer!"

"Hi, Sparkles!" greeted Catra "Where's the Bow-man?"

"Oh, yes" Glimmer teleported again and right after teleported back with Bow.

"Adora!" greeted Bow.

Catra was not mentioned but was hugged just like her girlfriend.

"Guys, this is my mother: Queen Zion" said Catra.

That stung, she wasn't a queen anymore. Sure, she was still the duchess of Pawland since that nobility title wasn't given by marriage, but because she was in fact the daughter of the dukes of Pawland, but she couldn't correct her daughter as she had hidden the news.

"Hello, your majesty. I am Queen Glimmer of Brightmoon and this is my husband, King Bow" said Glimmer. Bow was still accidentally introducing himself as he used to, and Glimmer didn't want that to happen with a Queen.

"You must be Angella's baby" said Zion "you have inherit her eyes, hair and that voice"

"Hahaha, yeah" replied Glimmer, a bit ashamed.

"Hoping the little one will inherit them too?"

Of course, a magicat could smell a pregnant woman pretty easily.

"I wish!" said Bow "She would be just as beautiful as her mommy" said he dreamily.

That stung too, Cara used to be like that with her when she was pregnant, in fact everything reminded her of Cara, but she would dismiss her thoughts thinking that she was just used to her ex.

"Awww, so corny" said Catra, hand in hip, looking casually sexy like always.

"My aunt Castaspella wants us to return to our normal princess orientation despite of being pregnant, and my mother approves so... Well, now is also mandatory for you, Catra" said Glimmer.

Catra would attend sometimes just to be with Adora or Scorpia, but to be realistic she would skip most of them because "she wasn't a princess". Now that she was a confirmed princess she had to attend, just like every other princess from the allied kingdoms.

"No way!" said Catra.

"Too bad, you are attending" said Zion "you know nothing about politics, royal etiquette or History"

"Who cares about those?!"

"The future Queen of Purrsia and also future Duchess of Pawland definitely should" said Zion, leaving no room for negotiation.

So Catra "agreed" to go.

When they arrived to the classroom the other Princesses were already there. They were greeted and everyone started asking things until Castaspella entered the room.

"Girls, I know you're excited about Purrsia, that's why today we are going to focus in the life in Purrsia, politics and its history" explained.

"I can help if you want" said Zion "After all I am the queen"

"Sure" said Castaspella.

After that class Adora was excited.

"Purrsia is amazing! Very interesting" said the blonde "I cannot wait to learn more"

Catra dragged her to the first room that she found, and it was luckily empty.

"I can show you the best part of Purrsia" said Catra unlocking the buckle of her belt hurriedly.

Adora realized that Catra was horny as fuck, looking a bit reddish as she used to look when they had had one of its intensive training sessions.

"Is it your purrsy?" asked Adora, with a stupid grin in her face.

"Come on, Adora, that pun is bad even for you"

They undressed and Adora let her future wife be the top that time.

Catra kissed her lips and kissed all the way down until she could kiss blonde curls, and then she looked playfully to her love right to the eye.

"Hey, Adora. I am eating you out"

And so she did. Adora moaned like crazy.

"Oh Catra~ yess~ my princess~"

In that room they had relations for the first time, the first time together for Catra. When they were relaxing afterwards they heard the door and Castaspella found them. She left immediately commenting how she regretted teaching Princesses sometimes, specially the ones in the heat.