A Grandma And 3 Grandpas

Now they were in the bed, making love as a couple for the first time. The heat wasn't back, they were just celebrating their love and relationship. They were doing it in a simple missionary position because they couldn't stop kissing and hugging each other, and also because Bow didn't want to hurt the baby.

After they were done they cuddled and talked.

"We are having a baby" said him.

"Yeah. What do you think about it?"

"Well, it's exciting and awesome. I am very happy because I have always wanted to have my own family. My parents, my siblings and I are very close and I had a happy childhood. I always wanted the same"

"Are you ready for marriage?"

"It will be amazing too! I love weddings"

"I just hate that we won't get to decide when" complained Glimmer.

"Hey, we are ready" said Bow. He then kissed her shoulder.

"We will have to tell our parents the truth"

"Yeah, I know. I just hope that they won't be mad"

.
.
.
.

"Oh my god, that's amazing!" exclaimed Lance "did you hear it, George? We are having a grandchild!"

Lance hugged the couple really tight and they blushed.

George also looked happy, but he waited to see how her parents and aunt would react.

"Well, Bow is definitely a nice man" admitted Angella.

"And they have been friends for years" commented Castaspella.

"Well, if you think about it it makes sense" added Micah "it's normal to experiment with close friends"

"Well, about that... We are in a relationship now" said Glimmer "But not just for the baby, but because we have talked about this and we have realized that we belong together"

"Glimmer, you know that you two will need to get married as soon as possible, it will be the best for your daughter" said her dad.

"How do you know the gender?" asked George raising a brow. Lance was too focused in caressing Glimmer's still mostly flat belly.

"We are sorcerers, the pregnancy test we did also gives information of the gender and it was quite obvious that the baby is a girl"