Scorpia I

"Thanks" was the only word that exited from her mouth.

"You don't say thanks to a kiss" said Lonnie.

"Then... What do you do if you feel grateful it happened?"

"Then you... Kiss the other person back"

Scorpia and Lonnie kissed again. Lonnie used her hands to undo Scorpia's hairstyle as she could bet that the princess was moaning into the kiss, which was hot and making her extremely horny. When Scorpia descended to kiss her neck the green eyed woman made her decision.

"Scorp"

"Mmm?"

"Let's take this to the bedroom"

Scorpia looked at her, blushing.

"Re-really? You want to sleep with me?"

"Yes"

Scorpia hugged her really tight.

"But wait. What about Kyle?"

"He's going to be fine. Come on princess, let's have fun"

Scorpia nodded. She was a good friend but didn't want to miss her chance to make love for the first time.

They discreetly returned to their temporary bedroom in Mystacor, they had been sharing it with Kyle and Rogelio, but they would stay with the healers so they could take care of their egg.

They began to make out as they were laying in Scorpia's bed, slowly caressing beneath the clothes. Lonnie took off her shirt and wasn't wearing a bra.

"Oh" said Scorpia "this is great"

Lonnie blushed and smiled.

"Gee, thanks"

Scorpia unbuttoned her own top, very slowly though. Lonnie helped her because she desperately needed nudity.

Scorpia, just like Lonnie, was muscular, but Lonnie was curious because of her claws and tail. Scorp noticed.

"You don't like them, right?" asked, ashamed.

"Don't say that because it's not true. It's just that I am curious, but I am attracted to you" explained Lonnie.

"I'm sorry, it is just that I am a bit, um, insecure of my body"

"You are sexy, Scorpia" said Lonnie, simply "Can I touch your tail?"

"Oh, that's kind of a big deal" said Scorpia looking away.

"It's okay, it's your body. If you don't want me to touch it I won't, I respect your boundaries"

Once they were fully undressed they kept making out and caressing each other's body. Scorpia couldn't take her eyes from Lonnie's breasts, they were stunning and secretly hoped that they were producing milk. Yeah, it was one of her kinks, she wanted to be with a lady with glorious breasts and suck her nipples to drink the milk produced by her lover. Lonnie didn't know why Scorpia was so focused in her boobs, but didn't care.

"Oh god, kiss them Scorpia~"

Lonnie had way more fun than she expected; Scorpia massaged her breasts and sucked on them as if they were the most delicious meal.

They continued with oral and then they scissored. It was amazing until Castaspella went to tell them that Kyle and the egg were fine and found them laying there naked.