Wedding III

After the wedding for the people to see there was a second wedding, this has to be done in order to prove comprise to his future as the king of Brightmoon and his loyalty to the Queen, his now wife.

Them both, followed by two people they trusted, would have to exchange some old wedding vows while touching the moonstone. The ones chosen were Adora and Frosta. Adora because she was their closest friend and Frosta because Glimmer wanted her to do something important in her wedding, as she felt that, with the heat and everything, the youngest princess would have felt left out.

"I, Glimmer, Queen of Brightmoon, take you Bow to be my king and under the protection of the moonstone"

"I, Bow, promise to be loyal to you, Queen Glimmer, and to the kingdom. I promise to always protect you and the future princess"

"I, Glimmer, accept your willingness to devote your life to me, to this kingdom and to our future daughter"

After the vows were exchanged they closed their eyes and, with their free hand, touched the forehead of the other.

Then they teleported back to the altar and all the guests cheered again.

During the reception Adora got pretty drunk.

"Hahahaha, Catra... You've pointy ears"

Catra was not happy, but the others in the table were pretty amused.

"I don't want to say that this is your fault, but you know what? It is" said Hordak.

"How is this my fault?!"

"Well, you kept filling her cup" pointed out Scorpia.

"I was expecting for a sexy night, not for a dumb one" complained the magicat.

Adora proceeded to tell her whole table about her tits as She-Ra.

In another table things were awfully quiet. Mermista was a bit nauseous, Sea Hawk was pretty much drunk and falling asleep, a guest that they didn't know was quiet and observing Adora's table and Perfuma was ignoring Huntara.

"Come on, flowers, talk to me"

"No"

Well, that was the first time she had replied since that night in Plumeria.

"That's it, we are speaking now!"

Huntara carried her inside of the castle. Perfuma didn't complain, but didn't look specially happy.