The Princess Of Purrsia I

Purrsia was a magnificent underground kingdom. The magicats lived in caves, except for the royal family, which lived in the castle.

"Woah, this is amazing" commented Adora. She looked way more excited than Catra.

"C'yra" said Cara "look at that cave"

Catra, not complaining for the name for the first time, looked at the indicated cave, which had two sculptures of magicats at both sides of its access, looking like it's guardians.

"What's that?"

"That's the hospital of the kingdom" said Cara "you were born there"

"That's great! Right, love?" asked Adora.

"Sure" replied Catra, uninterested.

Cara sighed.

"What's wrong, sweetie?" asked Cara.

Catra saw red.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?! DO YOU THINK THAT I AM GOING TO TRUST YOU?!"

"C'yra, please..."

"No!"

Adora hugged Catra. The young magicat was trembling.

"What's going on?" asked Cara seriously.

"When we were at the orphanage-"

"Don't you dare, Adora!"

"At first we were raised by a woman that we all adored, she was amazing. Her name was Mara" explained Adora "But one day she and her wife Light Hope were... Murdered. They never found the culprit"

"I am so sorry, girls" said Cara. She really was, the girls seemed to actually love that woman.

"So they found a new carer for us"

"Shadow Weaver" said Catra. The fear in her voice was noticeable.

"She was abusive... Psychologically, physically... She would hit and ban Catra from eating. Catra has always been afraid of water so Shadow Weaver would always... Pretend that she was going to drown her in the bathtub"

Cara looked calm, but her claws were destroying her seat. Who was that Shadow Weaver? How she dared to lay a finger to her cub?

"C'yra... I am so sorry that happened to you. But now mom is here and no one is going to hurt you ever again" said Cara "I promise"

"How can I believe you?"

No reply.

When they arrived to the castle and entered were surprised by the amount of colorful family portraits in every wall. Most of them featuring a baby magicat with mismatched eyes... That was obviously Catra.

"You were all that we ever dreamed of" said the Queen "all that we wanted. Losing you almost killed us. You were and always will be the most important person of our life"

Catra was speechless.

"Where is she?" asked Catra finally "where's... My other mother?"

"I will be talking to her first. She knows nothing of this"

Cara disappeared in a long corridor, leaving the other two standing there awkwardly.

When Cara arrived to the bedroom opened the door. Zion was laying in the bed, asleep.

"Hey, Zion" said waking her up.