The Princess Of Purrsia V

Note: in this chapter we are going back to the chapters about Purrsia, meaning that is right after Glimmer's wedding.

The desserts of Purrsia were way less interesting in appearance than the ones in another kingdoms, but they tasted better, they were spectacular.

Queen Cara had returned a while after they were served and she looked more calm and happy than before.

"Mom, why are you so happy?"

"I have a surprise for you and Adora" announced Cara "Bring the present!"

Another magicat brought a silver platter with a red sheet covering it. Some red liquid was leaking, but Adora didn't think anything of it, but Catra... Catra thought that she could recognize a certain familiar smell.

"Show it" ordered the queen.

The magicat left the platter on the table and revealed the surprise.

Black hair covered in blood, a broken mask, a destroyed face. Adora gasped in pure fear and surprise. Catra was too disturbed to react.

Shadow Weaver's severed head was at their table and everyone around were cheering for it.

"This monster" said Cara "abused of the princess of Purrsia and of She-Ra during their childhood!"

The magicats that were closer to the head spit on it.

"What do we do with the ones that bother the royal family of Purrsia?!" asked Cara.

"We destroy them!" replied a magicat, full of enthusiasm.

"May the first ones protect the princess of Purrsia!" said Cara. Catra was astonished "Long live the princess of Purrsia!!"

"Long live the princess of Purrsia!!" said everyone.

"Long live the future Queen of Purrsia, my daughter, C'yra! Future Queen C'yra of D'riluth III!!" said Zion then.

Everyone cheered.

"Long live my wife, Queen Zion, duchess of Pawland!" said Cara.

"Long live my wife, Queen Cara of D'riluth, the beheader!!!"

Everyone cheered again.

That night Adora and Catra ran away from Purrsia.