Toys

"Well, of course she looks a lot like my mom" commented Glimmer "that's why Bow and I have decided that she will have her name as her middle name"

"Are you serious?" asked Angella, pleased "really? Bow, Glimmer?"

"Princess Jaci Angella of Brightmoon!" announced Bow "Of course we are. If fact we have been talking about it for a while"

"That's great!" said Micah.

"Oh, you guys are here!" said Castaspella entering the room with a gigantic She-Ra toy.

"Are they still making those?!" asked Adora.

"Aunt Casta, stop getting Jaci toys or else we'll have to move out of the castle to fit them all here!" said Glimmer.

"Don't be ridiculous, Glimmer" said Angella, dismissing her daughter's complaints "we have enough rooms"

"Why are you spoiling my daughter?" asked Glimmer.

"That's what grandparents do. Parents raise the kids and grandparents spoil them" said Micah. Angella, Lance and George nodded.

"And obviously her greataunt will spoil her too"

Glimmer groaned, annoyed.

"Queens Cara and Zion are the same. We have like... A million toys for the twins already. And they are just a little bump in my belly for now" commented Adora caressing her belly.

"Oh, speaking of that, where is Catra?"

"Catra is in a diplomatic visit in Dryl. Entrapta asked her to go there alone and we respected her wishes since she made it sound very important"

"I hope Glory is okay" commented Bow.

"Hey, that kid's strong" said Glimmer.

Everyone agreed.