Something To Say

"You mean like... A wedding?" asked Adora.

"Gosh, Adorka, you make it sound so weird, hehe" said Catra looking away.

"Well it's... Unexpected" said the blonde.

"Yes, maybe I've gone too far" replied the magicat.

Adora caressed her face and kissed her again before she spoke again.

"No, it's not that. I wasn't expecting you to say that, Catra... But I feel the same way about you"

"I love you"

"I love you too. I grew up with you, I have loved you since as far as I can remember. I can't see myself living without you" confessed Adora.

"You're so corny" said Catra, jokingly teasing her.

"Oh shut up"

"Make me"

Adora kissed her again wildly.

That same day Glimmer was doing her queen chores with Bow helping her. The archer didn't want her to get too stressed now that she was expecting. They were in their own little world working comfortably when a soldier entered.

"Your majesty, Princess She-Ra has requested for a meeting with all the Princesses" said the woman.

Glimmer and Bow looked at each other.

"Okay. We'll be there in a second"

Literally. Glimmer grabbed her now boyfriend and teleported them both to the meeting room.

Everything was a total chaos there: Perfuma had her skin green and was sweating while meditating; Huntara seemed to be having lots of fun seeing the Princesses; Entrapta and Hordak looked as if they had gotten dressed in a rush; Scorpia was talking nonstop with Catra, who looked pretty annoyed; Kyle was away from everyone including Rogelio, who was with Lonnie; Mermista was ignoring Sea Hawk as he apologized for something... Well, actually everyone seemed to be doing their own thing except for Micah, Angella, Castaspella, Netossa and Spinerella that were sitting and chatting normally.

"Finally!" said Adora as she saw her two best friends. She hugged them both "How are you doing, Glimmer?"

She seemed excited.

"Uh, I am fine but why did you need us to meet?"

"Oh well, first I am going to make everyone shut up" said the blonde.

Adora yelled the word 'pussy' and everyone shut up and looked at her.

"Well, now that I got your attention" Glimmer and Angella facepalmed at the same time "Catra and I have something to say"

"Wait, where's Frosta?" interrupted Scorpia.

"About that... We'll tell her about all this when it's ready or she'll get crazy" said Catra.

"What's up, girls?" asked Angella.

The two girls looked at each other and smiled.

"We're engaged" said at the unison.

The whole room went silent and then everyone cheered.

After that Angella spoke.

"That's great news, but I think that that's not the only great thing happening" said looking at Glimmer.

Everyone turned to Glimmer.

"Well... I.... We" corrected holding Bow's hand "are expecting"

"What?!" said Huntara.

"We're having a baby" said Bow "and we have decided to get married by the end of the month"

Everyone cheered again and it turned into a celebration that everyone but Mermista enjoyed.

"I have something to say too" said Perfuma.

Everyone looked at her and she dropped her dress, showing her naked body to the whole room.

"Well, now we know she's naturally blonde" commented Catra looking at her hairy genitals.

"Someone please take her home" said Angella looking away "she's dealing with the heat and it's dangerous for her to leave alone"