Descendants of Grayskull

The actual Horde Prime was scarier than his hologram version, than the one that had caused the death of Entrapta's child, and that was too much. Huntara hugged Perfuma as the other cried her eyes out, consequence of the deep fear that she felt in herself.

"Adora..." said Horde Prime approaching her.

"Stay away from her!" yelled Catra.

Horde Prime didn't even pay attention to the magicat, his multiple eyes were too busy studying Adora.

"You're as beautiful as your mother"

Adora looked at the dictator very shocked.

"What?"

"He's trying to manipulate you, just like Shadow Weaver used to do! Don't let him, Adora!" said Catra.

Adora was about to transform into She-Ra when all the room started moving in circles around her. She woke up in a white room surrounded by all her friends, next to Kyle. The others looked pretty bad, as if they had lost a battle.

"Glad to see you awake, Adora" said Horde Prime as if he was the perfect host.

Adora couldn't care less, Catra was nowhere to be seen and her mothers-in-law were covered in blood, so she wasn't sure if they were alive or not.

"It's been so long since I last saw you two, descendants of Grayskull" said Horde Prime. He saw the confusion in Adora's and Kyle's face "You're so pathetic, you have been raised together and you still haven't figured out that you shared a womb"

"Stop manipulating us!" yelled Kyle.

"Adam, so brave, you should probably want to save energy if you don't want me to end your... little monster's existence" said Horde Prime pointing at Veles, still at Kyle's arms.

Rogelio, with both legs and the tail fractured, roared from his cage and received an electric shock as a response.

"Rogelio!" yelled Kyle.

"Where's Catra?!" asked Adora.

"Your bad taste for partners must be a family thing... you got it from your mother" said Horde Prime, not a bit intimidated by the people around him.

Adora studied the room a bit more, and saw that Glimmer was sweating a lot and looked pretty sick and pale.

"What did you do to her?!"

"Nothing" said Horde Prime "The right question would be what is she doing to herself by resisting"

"What do you want?!" asked Adora.

"I want you" replied the alien in the creepiest way possible.

"Stay away!!!"

It was Catra's voice. Adora turned around and saw her wife in what looked like a very technologically advanced torture device.

"Shadow Weaver told me that you are trouble, monster" replied the man with lots of disgust in his voice "and you won't get in my way"

Horde Prime grabbed Adora by the jaw and she couldn't resist his grip, she felt her brain being fully invaded. Ten painful seconds until he let go.

"Disgusting, you're useless" said Horde Prime "You're pregnant"

That was the first proof that Adora got that her mothers-in-law were alive, she saw them moving a little their ears to the word pregnant. Of course Adora knew that there was something going on with her, but at that certain moment she couldn't be happy for the baby as she realized that they wouldn't make it.

"Then we will have to change the plans"

One of the clones took Veles from Kyle's arms, and Adora and Kyle couldn't prevent it from happening.

"I only need my child to be a Grayskull descendant. Your mother didn't marry me so I lost what I thought would be my last possibility of becoming the king of Eternia"

"Eternia..." replied Adora. In her mind she was understanding what was going on.

"But I need one of my own and you are pregnant... and Adam has your father's stupid face. So well, I guess you won't meet your mother after all"

Horde Prime pointed at Perfuma's direction.

"She's blonde, her baby will look grayskull enough"

"I-I am not pregnant" replied the princess, very scared.

Horde Prime gave her the scariest smile ever.

"You soon will be"