The Princess Of Purrsia III

"Put me down!" said Catra.

Zion obeyed, excited still.

"We have so much to do!" said Zion, excitedly. She 'gently' grabbed Catra by the arm and took and started explaining her every painting in the room while Catra complained.

Adora stood there awkwardly, but thankfully Cara helped her.

"So, you're She-Ra" said Cara "and I got to see you transform into She-Ra, and she's nice and everything but... Who's Adora?"

The blonde tried to reply, but she didn't know what to reply without mentioning She-Ra.

"I see" said Cara, understanding that silence "Now that you're here you will have more time to focus in yourself"

"Yeah, this week is going to be amazing"

"This week? Adora, Catra is the Princess of Purrsia" said Cara "She has to stay"

"Oh..." said Adora "but our friend is pregnant, she needs us. I promised to take care of her"

Cara smiled.

"Let's take a seat" said the queen.

They went to the next room. It had only four seats and a small table. It was way too simple, which was quite surprising to Adora. They sat in front of each other.

"Look, Adora" started Cara "you seem like a good person but also like the kind of person that would willingly give up on her life to help the others with their lives. That's unfair"

"But I promised"

"Don't be such a dork! Live your own life. Your friend is a Queen that has a husband and a family. Don't you want a family of your own? You are  marrying C'yra but as far as we know no planning has been done"

"No, we have been busy" said the blonde.

"Busy not minding your own business, I see"

"You are not being fair, Queen Cara" said Adora putting a serious face.

"And you are putting everyone and everything before C'yra" said Cara.

"That's not true!" Adora was getting very mad.

"What will you do when you become the second Queen of Purrsia?" asked Cara seriously.

"I... I don't know"

"What will you do when you two have a child or seven?" asked Cara.

"Seven?!"

"Magicats can have seven cubs at once" said Cara "but that's beside the point. What will you do then? Leave her and the babies to run to Brightmoon?"

"Well, no..."

"Why don't you start by helping only when you are asked to help?"

"I... I guess I can try" said Adora.

"I just want you two to have a happy life, Adora"

Outside of that room Zion was telling Catra things nonstop.

"I was in labor for twelve hours, but then giving birth to you wasn't very difficult, you were super tiny I could hold you in one hand" said showing her one of her enormous hands.

Catra definitely could believe it.

"Why are you so big?" asked Catra.

"Why are you so small?" asked Zion, messing a bit with her.

"Hey, you were the one who married a small woman. I got it from her I guess" said Cara.

"Then I will have to accept that my grandkids will have huge foreheads" said Zion.

Before Catra could reply Adora and Cara returned to the other room.

"What were you talking about?" asked Adora.

"Hey, Adorka. My mom said that you have a huge forehead" said Catra, laughing.

"She's called me mom!" said Zion exited. Holding Catra again.

After that Zion let her go, Cara knew that she was feeling bad.

"Take a seat, baby"

Catra noticed that Zion was feeling terrible, and she couldn't just leave her. They helped her seat in the biggest throne, which was obviously hers.

"What does she have?" asked Adora.

Cara looked at Adora.

"Is that disease that kills the body, infecting it cell by cell" said Cara, caressing her wife's face "we will have to say goodbye before than we expected, love"

Zion, very tired, smiled at Cara and then caressed Catra's face.

"It has been worth it"

Zion slowly closed her eyes, preparing to leave forever.

"No, it can't end like this!!!" said Catra "no, not now!"

"It won't!!!!" said Adora "For the honor of Grayskull!!!"