Royal Dinner I

When the hour had passed and the guests were ready Bow and Glimmer made their big entrance. Everyone clapped their hands again, and the newlyweds smiled, not because of their friends but because they were happy with their baby name and for the time that they had spent together alone. Honestly they hoped to keep that dinner short and sweet so they could actually start with their honeymoon.

"How does it feel to be married?" asked Adora.

"Oh, you're so dork, babe" interrupted Catra "I am sure that Sparkles and Bow feel just like always"

"Actually" interrupted a yellow eyed lady that looked like royalty but they didn't know "marrying the person you love is different, it feels special"

"And who are you?" asked Catra, raising a brow.

"Guys, let me introduce you to Cara of D’riluth. She's the queen of Purrsia and a good friend of mine"

Everyone said hi and asked things to the woman, but Catra wasn't impressed by her or her life in her stupid kingdom that no one knew about.

"So, Catra" started Cara "you have been very quiet. Why don't you tell us what's bothering you?"

"First of all, nothing is bothering me" she paused "and secondly: how the hell do you know my name?"

"Catra!" said Adora "sorry, your majesty"

"Don't worry, I am used to angry kitties" said Cara, laughing it off.

"Now that I think about it: you're a magicat" commented Glimmer.

"Well, if we are pointing out the obvious, you're pregnant"

Half the table bursted into laughter. Glimmer blushed and got strawberry red due to the shame.

"That's not what I meant. I just thought that Catra was the last magicat or something" explained the young Queen.

"Well, she's not" said Cara.

They expected her to elaborate, but she didn't.

"Catra" said Micah "after the dinner we want to talk to you in private"