We Are Family

"What's wrong, Adora?" asked Catra.

They had been there for two days, getting to know Miro and having fun but Adora wasn't fully in it and Catra had noticed it. Miro was kind, funny and a total dork, it was obvious that he was related to Adora, he was also just a kid who liked kid things like playing games or pranking his soldiers. Kyle had told him everything about the heat and Miro told them that he wasn't having it, which relaxed them since he was too young to become a parent. The fun fact was that Miro feared Rogelio, Rogelio was nothing but kind to him but Miro avoided him.

"My parents and my brother are dead, but Miro said that there's not a cemetery in Eternia... Then, where are they?"

"Maybe they incinerated them" said Catra.

"Maybe, but I want to know for sure. I still feel like I have to meet them" said the blonde.

Catra nodded.

"It's unfair, Adora" said the magicat "I've always felt that you had it better than I because you are She-ra and because Shadow Weaver didn't mistreat you as much as she did with me when we were kids... But I found my parents and yours are dead. It's not fair, my love"

Adora caressed Catra's face and pressed her forehead against Catra's.

"It's okay, Catra. Now I know the truth. Plus your mothers were right, I needed to focus in us. We are going to have two babies, kitty" said the blonde, tenderly.

"Adora... You're too corny. I love you, my wife"

"My princess"

They kissed and made love that night.

.
.
.
.

"Why were you screaming last night?" asked Miro during breakfast.

Adora and Catra blushed like crazy. Kyle understood since he had heard their "screaming" too.

"Miro, what are we going to do today?" asked Kyle. Rogelio roared happily, which gave the young king chills.

"We-we are going fishing?"

"Uh, Miro I have a question" said Adora.

"Where are Adora's parents?" asked Catra.

"Oh, the Greyskull family plot? It's not here. The Royal family of Eternia rests in an old magic planet called Krytis" said Miro "it's not so far away and it would only take us a couple of hours to make it there"

"I-I don't want to go" said Kyle.

"But Kyle, we promised to come to see dad"

"Yes, but dad's dead, that will not be him but a rock with his name in it"

"But we promised" said Adora.

Kyle nodded and Rogelio caressed his face in a loving way. Catra giggled when noticed that Miro was too scared of Rogelio to make fun of Kyle himself.

"Adora... There's a baby inside, right?" asked Miro pointing to her belly.

"Two actually, they are twins" said Adora, smiling to her nephew.

"Oh, what are their names?"

"We still don't know" said Adora.

"There are a lot of twins in our family according to  our family three" said Miro.

"Oh, really? Well, Catra's species are also prone to multiple pregnancies"

"Yup" said Catra, who had no interest in the current topic.

"Grandpa was a twin" said Miro.

"Our dad was a twin?" asked Kyle.

"Yes, but he was an identical twin unlike you. His brother was supposed to rule, but your grandfather, King Miro I, said that his heart wasn't pure enough to do so, so he gave the crown to the youngest twin, which was your father, King Randor" said a man entering the room.

That man was old and his hat and scarf covered most of his face.

"Guys, this is Orko" said Miro.

Orko left the room without any other words.

"What he said is true, however don't mind him. He just comes and goes, just like a comical relief" commented the young king.

"Let's go to Krytis!" said Adora enthusiastically.

"There's a little problem, and that's why I asked about your... Babies: pregnant beings cannot visit Krytis" said the King.

"Why not?" asked Adora, feeling down.

"Krytis is a magical planet, filled with an uncontrollable energy that affects pregnant beings. The last pregnant person that visited Krytis-"

"King Miro, your majesty, I think that the best way you could show compassion and appreciation for your aunt is by not telling her" said the highest ranked soldier, to which the general nodded.

"I want to know" said Adora, determined.

"She lost her baby and died too" said the general "I think it's better for you to not know the full details, and also you won't be able to see the ones that will visit Krytis for a couple of days. The effects of the planet will still have effect on them and on you if you get too close"

"Then I am not going" said Catra "I am not staying away from Adora for that long"

Rogelio roared something that made Kyle blush a bit, but Miro still couldn't understand the lizard man.

"What?"

"He-He thinks that he could be expecting" said Kyle.

"The standard process to visit Krytis includes a pregnancy test for everyone, no exceptions" said the general.

"At least it will be quick" said Miro.

"Can we talk for a second?" asked Adora to Catra "alone"

Catra nodded and followed her outside of the dining room.

"I need you to go to Krytis" said Adora.

"What? No!"

"Please. I cannot visit my parents or my brother... I wanted to go and I think that I will feel closer if you go" said the blonde.

"Kyle and Rogelio -if Kyle didn't knocked him up- are going, you don't need me to go, plus you know that I hate being away from you"

"Catra, please" begged Adora.

"Adora, no..."

"Please kitty, go visit my family for me. Please"

Catra hugged her, barely containing the tears.

"But you're pregnant, what if something bad happens to you?"

"It won't, Catra" assured Adora.

Catra agreed reluctantly.

"This is not because I like you" said Catra, just as she used to do when they were younger.

Adora laughed.

.
.
.
.

Rogelio wasn't pregnant, so him, Kyle, the general, Catra and Miro parted to Krytis. Adora stayed at the castle bored and playing with her sword.

When Adora hit her head with her sword turned into a yo-yo the highest ranked soldier decided to talk to her out of it.

"Princess Adora, I can see that you're... busy, however I think you'd enjoy more your time here if you studied your family history at the library of the castle" suggested the man, who Adora had learnt that was called Duncan Jr.

Adora nodded with enthusiasm.

Note: If I don't publish until January I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year. Thanks for this amazing year filled with love and support to me and my fic <3