Lizard

When they arrived to Plumeria Perfuma was tired, too tired to follow her instincts so they put her in her bed.

"I really need a break" said Huntara "I am glad that she has fallen asleep"

"Yeah, me too" said Kyle "I-I have been feeling weird lately" confessed him.

Rogelio facepalmed.

"Weird? How?" asked the woman.

"I-I think that I am having the heat" said the blond.

He had expected her to laugh, but she didn't.

"Why do you think that?" asked.

"Well I-I-my body is changing, I-I sweat a lot and-and the other things" explained.

"Like?"

"My-my skin got reddish" confessed.

Huntara smiled kindly.

"I know exactly what's going on with you" said she.

"Really?"

"Yes. What happens to you is that you care a lot about the princesses"

"Yes, yes I do. They are my friends"

"Sometimes when you think that someone you care about is going through a health problem you can experience the same they experience. But don't worry, you ain't having the heat"

"But what I say actually happened!" insisted the boy.

"I know, Kyle" said Huntara "it's not unusual. Why don't you go and take a walk with Rogelio? I think that you need a break from princess stuff"

Both boys agreed and took a walk, about half an hour later Kyle started to talk.

"I think that she was saying that just to make me shut up [...] Yes! I am sure that there's something different with my body [...] I don't need excuses to do it [...] no I don't [...] No I don't!"

Rogelio then grabbed him by the shirt and kissed him. Lizard tongue felt way better than an Etherian one... Not that he knew but he could only imagine. His skin got reddish, probably from the excitement.

The kiss lead them to get undressed and to make love for the first time. Kyle was scared, but Rogelio was nice and gentle with him the whole time.

When they returned to Plumeria it was past bedtime, and they slept together as, for the first time, a couple of boyfriends.