After The Wedding

Mermista was in her royal ship looking at the waves of water around it, just thinking. Sea Hawk hugged her from behind and she returned the gesture by leaning her back on him.

"My mermaid, you seem worried" commented the man.

She sighed.

"What if we lose this one too?"

"Hey, no. This baby is going to born, grow up and be happy"

She would usually find his positivity annoying, but not in that moment. But Sea Hawk wasn't really planning on comforting his princess, well, he wasn't thinking in doing just that... He had been extremely aroused most of the day because the dress that she had been wearing most of the day seemed to have been designed to make him look at her awesome rear.

When she felt his hands ascending to grab her breasts she gasped in surprise, but allowed it.

"I could help you relax... This has been a crazy day and you sure need your special dessert" said him, with a grin in his face.

Mermista turned around to embrace him.

"Mmm, yes" said Mermista "I want it"

Sea Hawk smiled.

"I always wanted to do you in your royal ship"

"Too bad, we won't do it here"

"Why?"

"Because this ship is making me nauseous"
.
.
.
.

Perfuma and Huntara were at Perfuma's carriage, that was pumpkin shaped, making out in their way to Plumeria.

"Aw, Huntara" said Perfuma "this is so romantic"

"I know, my flower"

Perfuma wasn't dealing with the heat at that moment, which was good because Huntara preferred her with her actual personality.
.
.
.
.

In Mystacor, after the royal wedding, someone had requested to see Castaspella.

"Are you ready?" asked the sorcerer. The person nodded "alright"

The magic did its work and that person just waited.

"Well, you are expecting... But you won't be able to actually lay the egg because it's your partner who caused the egg. Seriously, if you two were trying for a baby your partner should have been in the receiving end" said Castaspella "you will have to stay until the healers can remove the egg surgically"

The boy trembled, pretty scared and cried silently.

"Hey no, don't cry, it is not unusual and the healers are very experienced, Kyle"