The Princess Of Purrsia II

"Cara" Zion caressed her wife's face "I missed you so much"

"I missed you too, my love, but I brought you a present"

"Is it a mouse?"

"No, it's way better"

"A huge mouse?"

Cara looked at her seriously but still smiling.

"You ain't gonna believe this" started Cara.

"Is it cake from the wedding?" asked Zion again, she was a pretty much anxious person that couldn't be without doing something... Well, except when she wasn't feeling too good.

"Zion, there's not an easy way to put this so I will say it and then you will shut up and let me explain"

"But-"

"Promise?"

"Promise"

"Okay" started Cara "Remember the wedding invites that we got?"

"No" lied Zion.

"We also got news about She-Ra. She's got a fiancée" explained Cara "And the fiancée is a magicat"

"Good for them, I guess" said Zion, not getting the point of the whole gossiping.

"Zi... The magicat... She was found nearby the river when she was a baby"

Zion dug her claws in the mattress, feeling the anxiety taking over her.

"I investigated her, I meet her... And I know that she's C'yra" said Cara.

Zion started to cry.

"Why are you doing this to me?! This is not like when we were children! You can't prank me, specially not with this!!!"

"Zi-"

"Leave me alone!!"

"Zion, is C'yra! We know for sure! She didn't drown!" tried to explain Cara.

Zion stood up looking really mad.

"I carried her for nine months, I loved her with all my heart and you lost her! And now you're here thinking that you can do this to me?!" said Zion grabbing her clothes "I have been mourning my baby for seventeen years and you think you're funny?! HOW DARE YOU?!"

"Zion, please-"

Cara tried to approach her, but Zion made a clear attempt to attack her.

"You keep this up and I am divorcing you!!" threatened Zion "I am serious!"

"I am too!"

Zion didn't even get dressed, she simply pushed Cara aside and exited the room... And Cara followed her.

When she made it to the end of the corridor she saw her. That young magicat looked a lot like Cara when she was a teen... But the freckles she got them from her. Mismatched eyes, one yellow like Cara's eyes and the other blue like her own.

"It's not possible" muttered. Cara hugged her from behind " But how?"

"It's a long story" said Cara "I am sorry I kept this from you, I just couldn't tell you without being sure"

"I am sorry, Cara" said Zion.

"I wasn't angry"

Finally the young magicat noticed them. And also did her blonde companion. Both looked fairly surprised.

Zion was taller than Cara, probably even taller than She-Ra. And muscular, very muscular. Nothing like they were expecting.

"C'yra?" asked, about to cry.

Catra didn't have the time to think an answer. She was instantly hugged and carried by Zion.

"My baby!!"