The Double Trouble

"Entrapta... How would we have a baby? I mean, a clone of us both would be very difficult to make and- why are you smiling?"

"Hordak, we don't need to have a baby, we only have to make love"

Hordak blinked, confused.

"Do what?"

"Sex"

"Sex is for pleasure, you said it" reminded Hordak.

"Well, yes and no. It's pleasurable but the main goal is to have a child"

"I didn't know that"

"Let's do it, Hordak"

"I can't have a baby, I can't do it! I don't know how to raise one! How are we going to keep a baby alive?!"

"We can learn! Learning is fun!"

"Well, I found sex quite enjoyable the time we did it"

.
.
.
.

Catra was super pissed, destroying a tree with her claws.

"Woah, calm down kitty" said her own voice behind her.

"Double Trouble, I hate it when you do that" said as calmly as he could.

"Sorry, kitty" said DT being themselves again.

"What do you want?"

"Oopsie, looks like someone has problems with Adora~"

"I don't have problems with Adora!"

"Yeah, you do. You are jealous of Sparkles"

"Why is she spending so much time with her?!"

"They are friends... Aren't they?"

"Yes but Adora is also my friend! We are best friends, she should be spending more time with me!"

"You should tell her that you want to fuck her or else someone else will fuck her"

Catra grabbed DT by the neck and the shapeshifter wasted no time. Catra was kissed by them.

The kiss was wildly returned by the magicat. The clothes were ripped or tossed aside.

"What do you prefer?" asked Double Trouble motioning to their genitals. Catra grunted in response "I see, stupid question"

The shapeshifter kept the pussy that they were "using" at that moment since Catra seemed to like pussies more given the fact that she liked Adora.

"I want a dick, a gigantic one" said Catra.

"Very funny, kitty"

And that's how they had wild sex outdoors. The only complaint that they received was from Perfuma for destroying the tree.