Debut

Do you have questions that you want to ask SuMi? You can ask her all of your questions on my spin-off book 'Ask SuMi'. This book may contain more BTS 8th Member oneshots and imagines!

Su-mi's POV:

Right now I am waiting backstage at the fan meet with the guys getting ready for my debut. And I am excited. But, I am really worried about what the fans will think. A girl, in boy group, she doesn't deserve to be in BTS. Maybe I don't deserve to be in BTS.

"Su-mi! Stop worrying! ARMY will love you." RM says to me.

"I know, but I can't help but worry."

"You deserve this Su-mi, more than anyone of us, you have worked so hard to get to this moment." Taehyung tells me.

The rest of the guys pitch in and tell me encouraging words.

****

I walk out the stage. I see the stares of hundreds of fans. People are clapping, whistling, and hollering for me. This gives me extra confidence.

"Hi! I am Park Su-mi! The 8th member of BTS." I announce to the world.

The boys walk out on to the stage and stand with me as we wave to the fans.

****

When we are finally seated for the fan meet, fans come to meet us. I am the first one to meet the fans.

A girl comes up to me.

"Hi! Su-mi Unnie! You are so pretty!"

"Thank you! You are pretty too!" I say to her as I sign her poster.

The next fan up in line comes toward me. I thought she was going to come over to me, but she gave me a glare and went to Jimin, who was seated next to me, instead.

This happened with a couple fans.

Most though, were very kind to me.

****

After the fan meet, I was very relieved. Most of the fans liked me.

3rd Person POV:

In the next few weeks, Su-mi was number 1 in Google search lists.

Su-mi was one of the most trending people on Twitter, Instagram, and most other social media platforms.