Kiss Or Slap

Do you have questions that you want to ask SuMi? You can ask her all of your questions on my spin-off book 'Ask SuMi'. This book may contain more BTS 8th Member oneshots and imagines!

Su-mi was currently being filmed by a cameraman at the photo shoot she was at with the boys.

Right now, Su-mi was a bit bored so she asked a cameraman to film as she did the kiss or slap challenge.

The prospect of the challenge was for Su-mi to go around to each of her members and ask them 'kiss or slap.'

Su-mi decided to go up to Hoseok first as he was the closest person to her.

"Hey Hobi! What are you doing?" Su-mi said cheerily. Hoseok showed her that he was playing a game in his phone.

"Can I ask you a question?" Su-mi asked.

"Sure."

"Kiss or Slap?"

Hoseok gestured for Su-mi to come a bit closer to him so he could kiss her forehead. Su-mi waved goodbye to asked as she went to Jin and asked him the same question.

"Come on Su. Why would I slap you?" Jin said as he leaned over to give her a kiss on the top of the head.

"You know ARMY, I'm not really sure why I decided to play this game, I doubt that any of the boys are going to slap me, but let's see anyways," Su-mi said into the camera.

"Joooooonie" Su-mi said skipping over to Namjoon, "Kiss or slap?"

"Kiss" Namjoon kissed her temple.

Su-mi decided to go to Yoongi next who was sitting in a chair with his eyes closed.

"Yoongi, wake up!" Su-mi said which caused Yoongi to open one eye to look at her, "Kiss or slap?"

"Slap"

Su-mi let out an offended gasp and gave the boy a hurt look.

"I'm just kidding!" Yoongi said giving Su-mi a peck on the cheek.

Su-mi went onto her next victim.

"Tae. Kiss or slap?" Su-mi asked.

"Um kiss" Taehyung responded, giving Su-mi a peck on the tip of her nose. Su-mi scrunched her nose up at the action.

Su-mi went over to Jimin who was sitting down on an armchair and sat on his lap. (In case I haven't mentioned before, Su-mi often sits on the male members of BTS' laps and the boys often say it's because she doesn't understand the concept of personal space even though they don't mind her sitting on their laps.)

"Jiminie, kiss or slap?" Su-mi asked.

"Am I allowed to kiss you?" Jimin questioned.

"There's always the option of slapping me, but that's not very nice." Su-mi responded. Jimin gave Su-mi a quick kiss on her lips which prompted Su-mi's eyes to go wide and she blushed a crimson color.

Su-mi got off Jimin's lap and said into the camera as she did a little happy dance, "One more to go!"

"Kiss or slap?" Su-mi asked Jungkook.

"Hmm, close your eyes"

"Ok?" Su-mi responded, closing her eyes.

A sound the echoed throughout the room. Su-mi opened her eyes, "What the hell Kookie?! You actually slapped me!"

Jungkook grinned sheepishly, "well you said 'kiss or slap', I chose slap."

Su-mi scoffed and pinched Jungkook as payback.

"Hey! What was that for?" Jungkook said rubbing the spot on his arm where Su-mi had pinched him.

"You slapped me!"

"But you said I could!"

"That doesn't mean you should actually do it!"

"Well I-"

Jin and Namjoon came over to see why the two Maknaes were arguing.

"He slapped me," Su-mi said pointing at Jungkook.
"She pinched me," Jungkook said simultaneously while pointing at Su-mi.

Jin let out a sigh, "Jungkook, no slapping. Su-mi, no pinching."

The two Maknaes gave each other sideways glances.

"Su, you kinda had it coming," Namjoon said referring to Su-mi's question of 'kiss or slap.'

Su-mi let out a huff of exasperation and the cameraman stopped the video that he was filming.