Claustrophobic

Do you have questions that you want to ask SuMi? You can ask her all of your questions on my spin-off book 'Ask SuMi'. This book may contain more BTS 8th Member oneshots and imagines!

BTS was staying in a hotel in LA. The Cecil hotel to be exact.

For many of you who do not know, the Cecil hotel is a place where many strange things happen. Back in 2013, a woman named Elisa Lam went missing there and was found several days later in the hotel water tank. For more information about this, if you are interested about it, just google Elisa Lam and you can learn more about it.

Anyways, Su-mi was pretty excited to be staying in the infamous hotel because she was into the paranormal and things like that are said to happen there.

Bangtan and the other BigHit employees were staying on the twelfth floor. Su-mi was sharing a room with Taehyung and told him that she was going to going to go in the elevator to get something from the lobby.

Su-mi wasn't getting something from the lobby. She was going in the elevator to play the Elevator Game.

The Elevator Game is a paranormal game in which the player presses a series of buttons and they somehow end up in another dimension. There is video footage of Elisa Lam's final moments before she went missing and it appeared that she was playing the Elevator Game.

Su-mi had never done anything like this before and was already a bit nervous. Although, Su-mi really wanted to try this to see if it worked.

And so, Su-mi entered the elevator, making sure that no one else was on with her. She pressed the button for the first floor and the elevator began descending. Once the elevator got to the first floor, Su-mi would be able to start the game.

As soon as the elevator hit the first floor, Su-mi pressed the button for the eighth floor and the elevator started moving upward.

At the eighth floor, Su-mi then pressed the button for the fifth floor.

By this point Su-mi was honestly really freaked out because according to the rules of the game, a woman would get on the elevator with her, but Su-mi would not be allowed to look at or speak to her or else something bad would happen to Su-mi.

The elevator began descending toward the fifth floor but before the elevator made it to Su-mi's desired floor, the elevator halted to a stop. 

Su-mi was terrified. The elevator doors would not open and the buttons would not work. The elevator had broken down.

Su-mi waited for about half an hour in fear before the walls of the elevator started to feel like they were closing in on her.

The girl finally remembered that she had her phone on her and called Taehyung. He did not answer. Su-mi's phone was almost dead, so she sent a message to him saying 'Elevator not working. Pls get help'.

Su-mi's phone died minutes after she sent the text.

The lights in the elevator turned off and Su-mi was shrouded in darkness.

She was horrified. Being stuck in the dark and feeling like the walls were closing in on her made it hard for Su-mi to breath.

Su-mi passed out.

                                                                                                    ****

Meanwhile, Taehyung was hanging out with one of the other guys.

After about an hour, Taehyung started to get worried about Su-mi's whereabouts. What if she had been kidnapped or something worse?

Taehyung asked each of the Bangtan boys and many of the BigHit employees but none of them had seen nor heard from Su-mi in hours.

The other boys were worried, too. They were all frantically calling Su-mi's cell phone.

Taehyung had his phone turned off and when he finally turned it on, was shocked to see the missed calls and texts from the female maknae.

Everything fell into place when he saw Su-mi's message about being stuck in the elevator.

He immediately called for someone to get Su-mi out of the elevator.

Soon, Su-mi was recovered from the elevator but was passed out cold.

When she woke up, Taehyung profusely apologized for not checking his messages sooner. However, she dismissed him, saying that she was unconscious the majority of the time she was in the elevator.

After this incident, Su-mi became slightly claustrophobic whenever she entered elevators. She also decided to never attempt the Elevator Game again, just in case the elevator breaking down was a bad omen.

Edit:

Yo! I changed the cover of this story, pls give me your feedback of whether or not it looks okay. Thx