First Kiss

Do you have questions that you want to ask SuMi? You can ask her all of your questions on my spin-off book 'Ask SuMi'. This book may contain more BTS 8th Member oneshots and imagines!

*somewhat important information in bold*

Hi there,

I just wanna tell you, if you ship Su-mi with another member of BTS other than the one that you are about read about, it is totally fine. The events that are about to take place don't necessarily sink your ship. Su-mi is still eligible to end up with another member of BTS in the end of the book.

____________________________________________________________

The year was 2017. The year that Su-mi and Jimin shared a room.

The 20 year old Su-mi was sitting on her bed preparing for her first main role in the drama, "The Bride of Haebak."

It was 9:00pm when Jimin entered their shared bedroom after hanging out with Taehyung.

Su-mi was a little distressed after reading about one of the scenes that she would be performing the next day.

In the scene, Su-mi would have to kiss her costar, Nam Joo Hyuk.

To say she was worried was an understatement. Su-mi hadn't even had her first kiss yet.

Su-mi had always wanted her first kiss to be special and with someone that she liked.

"What's making you look so upset Su?" Jimin asked as he sat next to Su-mi, who was sitting on her bed.

"Read this," Su-mi said as she put the script into Jimin's hands.

Jimin read through the scene, "Is it the kiss scene?"

"Yes! I'm kinda worried about it."

"Why?" Jimin asked.

"Because-because," Su-mi started.

"Because what?"

"Because I've never been kissed before." Su-mi said.

"Well, I guess your first kiss will just have to be tomorrow then," Jimin told her.

"But, I barely even know the guy that I going to have to kiss," Su-mi got up from the bed and stood in front of Jimin.

"It worries me, I don't even know how to kiss, or what it's supposed to feel like." Su-mi said.

Jimin stood up from the bed too, "It's supposed to feel like this..."

Jimin grabbed Su-mi's wrist pulling her closer to him.

Su-mi's heart beat fastened as Jimin cupped his hand around her cheek and leaned in.

Su-mi had seen multiple dramas before and knew that this was when she was supposed to close her eyes.

Jimin brushed his lips against hers before making full contact with her lips.

Their kiss was short and when Jimin pulled away and deep blush was on both of their cheeks.

Su-mi had no idea to say or how to react.

"U-uh um, thank you," Su-mi said in almost a whisper.

"Uh yea," Jimin stated, snubbing the back of his neck.

"Good night" the two said simultaneously as the both laid down on their respective beds on opposite sides of the room.

After their kiss, nothing was too awkward between them. They were still best friends. They have never told anyone about the kiss.

Authors Note:

Thank you reader peoples so much for 15.5k reads!

Remember to Vote and Comment on this story!!!