Interesting Vlive

Do you have questions that you want to ask SuMi? You can ask her all of your questions on my spin-off book 'Ask SuMi'. This book may contain more BTS 8th Member oneshots and imagines!

"Hello ARMY!" BTS waved at the camera.

"On today's VLive, we are going to answering questions and requests from you guys." Namjoon said.

Jin got his phone out to see what fans were commenting.

"Someone wants to know if we sing in the shower," Jin said.

"I don't sing in the shower. I perform." Su-mi called out while flipping her hair and doing a little dance.

All of the boys except for Jungkook let out a groan. Jungkook gave Su-mi an approving grin and a thumbs up.

"Jungkook has been teaching Su-mi about Vine lately. And almost everything she says now is a quote from a Vine." Hoseok explained.

ꕥꕥꕥ

"Ok next question. Or more like request. 'Read a fanfic'" Yoongi read from the comment section.

Su-mi got her phone out and typed 'bts fanfics' into the search engine.

"Hmm which one should read?" Su-mi asked.

"Army says that we should read one about all of us," Jimin said.

Su-mi randomly chose a fanfiction called 'A Flower For You | BTS x Reader.'

"Here Tae, you read it," Su-mi handed her phone over to Taehyung.

"-And then I looked deeply into all eight pairs of orbs..." Taehyung started.

"How does one even look into eight sets of eyes at one time??? Thats 16 eyes. That's not plausible" Namjoon wondered aloud.

Taehyung continued, "They all announced at the same time, 'I love you.' Then we got married. I lived happily ever after with my 7 husbands and 1 wife. The end."

Su-mi started laughing so hard that her eyes started to get teary. The other members were clutching their stomachs from their laughter.

"Here let me see the phone," Yoongi too,the phone and clicked on a different story called 'Heated | SuMi x Reader.' "Su, read this."

"Isn't this about me?"

"Yea that's why I picked it."

Su-mi started reading, "I threw her onto the bed and thrust my-."

Su-mi's eyes widen as she read the the following few words in her head. She almost threw the phone across the room.

At this point, the guys were laughing their lungs out at Su-mi's shocked and completely embarrassed expression. Her face was bright red and it was a pretty funny sight to see.

Calming themselves down, Jungkook read another comment, "Who was your first kiss?"

The boys when around and said various things along the lines of 'a person from high school' or something similar.

Su-mi was quiet and gave Jimin a sideways glance only to find that he was staring at her.

"Su! Who was your first kiss? You haven't said anything yet," Taehyung asked.

"O-oh,w-well, um" Su-mi's words were a jumbled mess.

"Tae, don't pressure her! She may not have even kissed anyone yet." Jin lightly hit Taehyung in the shoulder.

"I have! It's just-um- well I don't feel comfortable saying who, but I like them so..."

"You like someone!? Remember no dating till you're fifty!" Yoongi yelled.

Su-mi scoffed in response.

"Anyways, we are going to end the live here for today. So goodbye ARMY!" Namjoon said into the camera. The rest of the members did little waves and the VLive went off air.