Fanfiction

Do you have questions that you want to ask SuMi? You can ask her all of your questions on my spin-off book 'Ask SuMi'. This book may contain more BTS 8th Member oneshots and imagines!

Su-mi was on sitting on her bed doing a solo Vlive.

Well, not completely solo, Ollie, her cat, was sitting on her lap.

"Hi ARMY!" Su-mi waved to the camera that was recording her.

After a few minutes of talking about random stuff, Su-mi saw a comment that interested her.

Comments:
army1: Read Fanfiction

army2: Shhh no you'll expose us!!!

Su-mi chuckled as she read the comments.

"Sure, I'll read some fanfiction," Su-mi continued, "hmm, but what do I search?"

"'Look up BTS fanfiction'" Su-mi read from the comments section.

Su-mi searched for BTS fanfiction on her phone. Su-mi clicked on a random link that took her to a fanfiction.

Su-mi started to read the story in her head.

Comments:

army4: read it aloud!!!!

Su-mi looked at the comment, "Oh, sorry! Does anyone know what y/n means?"

Commenters said that it meant 'your name'.

"Alright then," Su-mi started to read the story, "Su-mi looked into Su-mi's beautiful eyes..."

Su-mi was cut off by Taehyung, who came bounding into Su-mi's room.

"Hey MiMi, what are you doing?"

"Reading fanfiction"

"Why?" Taehyung asked.

"Because an ARMY asked me too," Su-mi pointed to a comment, "look, they want us to read one about us."

Su-mi clicked on the story Heart| SuMi x V

Su-mi was about to read out loud when Taehyung put a hand over her mouth and pointed to a portion on the story. Su-mi took a second to read it in her head, her eyes widen and she squeaked.

"We are NOT reading that, there are young ARMYs here," Taehyung said.

"Yea, sorry ARMY, um I'm going to end the Vlive here, bye!" Su-mi did finger hearts as she ended the Vlive.

Taehyung looked at Su-mi and smirked, "you know-."

Su-mi cut him off, "Don't you dare say anything about what we just read."

"We can if you want..." Taehyung said.

"Su-mi, obviously flustered, hit Taehyung on the arm, "stoooppp."

Taehyung teased Su-mi the rest of the night.