First Time In a Main Role

Do you have questions that you want to ask SuMi? You can ask her all of your questions on my spin-off book 'Ask SuMi'. This book may contain more BTS 8th Member oneshots and imagines!

BTS had just finished practice some choreography and Su-mi was called into a meeting with her manager.

"So, Su-mi, I just received a call from the director of the upcoming drama, The Bride of Haebak," Su-mi's manager said.

"Really?" Su-mi said.

"Yes and he said that he wanted you to be one of the leads in it" her manager stated.

"The main role?! But I've only ever been in a supporting role. I've never done any acting like this before-" Su-mi continued to ramble on, but her manager cut her.

"You'll do great, filming starts in two days, I have a script here with me." He said handing her the script.

When Su-mi got back to the dorm that night she was worried. What if she couldn't act well enough and got fired?

She decided to confide in Taehyung, who had filmed for his tv show a few months prior.

"Tae!" Su-mi said trying to snap Taehyung out of his phone trance.

"Yes..." he replied.

"Was it fun to act in Hwarang?" Su-mi asked.

"Yea, all of my costars were really cool too" Tae continued, "if you are worried about being in your new drama, don't. You are going to do great."

"Aw thanks" Su-mi felt very reassured.

Two days later, Su-mi showed up to meet her fellow costar at the filming location.

"Hello, I'm Park Su-mi," She said, bowing.

"Hello," the director said, "for this scene, you're character is going to trip and Nam joo hyuk is going to catch you."

Nam joo hyuk have Su-mi a slight smile.

Filming commenced and Su-mi eventually got her character down and she became great friends with her costar Nam joo hyuk.

A few months later, the drama was released and Su-mi got a lot of attention, domestically and internationally for her role.

She got several awards for her performance in The Bride of Haebak and was given many offers for other shows but, due to her constant work as a kpop idol, she was unable to accept.

About two years later she was able play another lead role in the show Extraordinary You.

A/n
Peoples, thank you sooooo much for 5k+ reads!!!!!