Military

Do you have questions that you want to ask SuMi? You can ask her all of your questions on my spin-off book 'Ask SuMi'. This book may contain more BTS 8th Member oneshots and imagines!

Hi, this is honestly my opinion of what probably should happen with BTS' military enlistment and such. If you have a problem with it, welp that sucks because I'm not rewriting this chapter. Ok now onto the story...

At the end of 2020, Jin had to enlist in the Korean military. The members of BTS had a discussion about what they should do regarding the situation. They decided that all of the male members of BTS would enlist at the same time. They decided this because then, they would only be gone for 2ish years instead of the boys going separately and BTS not being a full group until 2030.

Of course, the boys' absence took a toll on Su-mi.

Here are some of the changes and effects of the Bangtan boys military service on Su-mi:

- Su-mi tried to visit the boys as often as her schedule would allow her, she would probably see them once every two weeks.

- Su-mi decided to release 13 solo songs in the 2ish years that the boys were gone.

- Su-mi was the lead in 3 romantic comedy dramas and 1 melodrama, as well as made her Hollywood debut as a voice actress for an animated Korean Disney Princess Movie

- The male BTS members absence triggered PTSD from Su-mi parents and aunts death as so she had to go to therapy sessions once a week.

- Su-mi often overworked herself because she didn't want to feel alone in her apartment

- Su-mi took a month break from her schedule in 2022 to relax

***

When Su-mi was finally reunited with the boys, she was ecstatic and almost passed out from excitement. The group was pretty quick to readjust to each other seeing as they had all longed for each other's company. The group continued to perform with each other for the next few years.