April Fools

Do you have questions that you want to ask SuMi? You can ask her all of your questions on my spin-off book 'Ask SuMi'. This book may contain more BTS 8th Member oneshots and imagines!

Every April 1st, Su-mi and Jungkook go all out to prank the other members.

This tradition started in 2015.

Sometimes the members react with a laugh and sometimes the two get scolded.

Su-mi and Jungkook always try to perform one big prank and then several smaller pranks.

One year, Su-mi and Jungkook snuck into Bang PD-nim's office and surrounded everything in gift wrap. I mean everything, the walls, the floor, the desk, chairs, everything.

Another time, they got all of the coffee mugs in the dorm plus some that they purchased only for the prank and placed them outside of the dorm. There was no room for anyone to walk.

When Yoongi woke up to make himself some coffee, there were no mugs in the dorm anywhere. He asked Su-mi if she knew anything about and she replied, "You know, it is very muggy outside today."

(Kinda like this but with mugs)

Another year, Jungkook and Su-mi were scolded for a few weeks because they unscrewed the shower head and put blue jello powder inside

When the other members took showers, their skin was temporarily dyed blue for a week. They looked like smurfs.

To say the least, the BigHit stylists were not happy.

Sometimes, the other members try prank Su-mi. Even Jungkook, Su-mi's partner in crime joins in to prank Su-mi.

One year, Su-mi was just reading in a chair freaked out when the chair started moving because Hobi was actually the chair.

One year, Su-mi opened her bedroom to find a a bunch of realistic looking fake snakes. She almost passed out.