Random Dance

Do you have questions that you want to ask SuMi? You can ask her all of your questions on my spin-off book 'Ask SuMi'. This book may contain more BTS 8th Member oneshots and imagines!

BTS was on WEEKLY IDOL and were playing Random Dance.

All of the members were taking turns dancing to girl group songs.

Hoseok had started off the game with a RedVelvet song.

The others boys went after him.

"Now for the finale, SuMi will dance. What song will you be doing?" One of the hosts asked.

Su-mi was going to respond but Jungkook cut her off with a mischievous smile on his face, "Su-mi knows many dances. Make it hard for her."

"Kookieee..." Su-mi groaned before going to the front to dance. Everyone laughed at the Maknaes antics.

"Why don't you do Hip by Mamamoo," one of the hosts said.

Su-mi knew this dance as it was one of her favorite girl group songs.

"Waa that was good do you know any others?"

Su-mi nodded. Su-mi really liked to learn the choreography to other groups dances, so Su-mi was pretty good at Random Dance challenges.

"Give her a hard one!" Taehyung called out. Su-mi wasn't very amused by him.

"Ok! How about Me by CLC?"

Su-mi also knew the dance for this song too.

"Ooh do one more," one of the hosts said.

"Aish, why are you guys making me dance so hard," Su-mi said but complied anyways.

"Hmm what about Ah Yeah by EXID?" A host asked.

"Sure, but some you are are going to dance with me," Su-mi said pointing her finger towards her members.

Su-mi grabbed Taehyung and Jungkook by the wrists and lead them over to dance with her, "you two threw me under the bus, you're going to dance with me."

Jimin and Hoseok also joined Su-mi, Jungkook, and Taehyung.

This dance concluded BTS's interview on WEEKLY IDOL.