Starstruck

Do you have questions that you want to ask SuMi? You can ask her all of your questions on my spin-off book 'Ask SuMi'. This book may contain more BTS 8th Member oneshots and imagines!

Su-mi has a few people that she idolizes. A lot of them are fellow Korean idols. She also is a fan of a few Western celebrities.

Su-mi also has a tendency to, when she meets these people, pass out.

Gong Yoo:

When Su-mi met Gong Yoo on the set of the movie Train To Busan, she shook with excitement

When Su-mi met Gong Yoo on the set of the movie Train To Busan, she shook with excitement. Su-mi has seen all of the dramas and movies that this actor has acted in. Su-mi has talked to Gong Yoo on several occasions. He was actually the reason Su-mi had a guest appearance on the drama Guardian: The Great and Lonely God, also known as Goblin.

Henry Lau:

Su-mi first heard of Henry Lau when she lived in China

Su-mi first heard of Henry Lau when she lived in China. He was then apart of the group Super Junior. Su-mi first became interested in him when she learned that he spoke French as well as many other languages. From that point on, Su-mi strived to get her violin talents as up to par with his. For years, at interviews, whenever an interviewer asked her the question "who is your ideal type?" Su-mi would always respond with Henry Lau. In 2018, Su-mi was out with Hoseok and Yoongi when Su-mi saw Henry in a cafe. Hoseok nudged Su-mi to go introduce herself to her idol, but she passed out. When Su-mi awoke, all three guys stood over her, checking to see if she was okay. Upon seeing Henry Lau, Su-mi's eyes went wide and she shrieked. Su-mi spoke with Henry many other times. In 2019, Su-mi cleared some days off of her schedule to perform with Henry Lau at 3 concerts in China. Su-mi played a few violin duets with Henry as well as sang with him.

Lady Gaga:

Lady Gaga is very famous in France

Lady Gaga is very famous in France. Su-mi loves the way Lady Gaga's voice sounds when she sings. Su-mi strives to be able to control her pitch frame as well as Lady Gaga. BTS did a collaboration with Lady Gaga and Su-mi was over the moon with excitement.