Carpool Karaoke With James Corden (2020)

꧁Do you have questions that you want to ask SuMi? You can ask her all of your questions on my spin-off book 'Ask SuMi'. This book may contain more BTS 8th Member oneshots and imagines!

BTS was on Carpool Karaoke in support of their new album "Map of the Soul."  (Btw, I decided to take away the number 7 on the album because in this story there is 8 members)

The seating arrangement is depicted below:

Good luck reading my handwriting 😂

Back to the car ride...

BTS was having a good time singing Mic Drop and then the ride progressed to the interview section. The interview questions were generally the same as normal and Su-mi started to zone out and stare off into space.

Su-mi was brought out her trance when the boys started clapping to the theme song of Friends. Viewers of the video laughed because the camera zoomed in on Su-mi's startled expression when they started clapping.

Su-mi quickly recovered from her slight fright and joined in clapping with her members.

The next song played and Su-mi wasn't too familiar with at first but remembered it a few seconds in. The song was "Finesse" by Bruno Mars and Su-mi was having a genuinely good time.

After the song played, James Corden talked to BTS about their nicknames. Taehyung said that his nickname was "good boy" and Jungkook cut in after him and said, "Our Su's nickname is Sally."

Su-mi glared daggers at Jungkook who was sitting in the row in front of her.

"Sally. That's an interesting nickname. You don't really like it, do you?" James inquired.

"No, no, Su really likes that name," Yoongi said squishing Su-mi's cheeks.

Su-mi rolled her eyes and scoffed. The conversation continued with Jimin saying his nickname. After that "ON" from BTS's new album played. James then asked about arguments in the BTS household before the "Black Swan" played. The next song that played was "Circles" by Post Malone.

Next, the question on, what would happen if there were nine members instead of eight was asked.

"Is this an invitation for me to become the 9th member of BTS? Because I will quit this job in a heart beat to join you," James Corden asked. James was asked if he could keep up, which led to the detour in which BTS and James Corden took a stop at PLYOJAM.

At the PLYOJAM, BTS joined the the front row of the class and started jumping and dancing with the PLYOJAM class.

After finishing the workout routine, the cameraman managed to catch Su-mi say, "I thought we were just riding in a car. I'm wearing tight freaking skinny jeans, I was not prepared for this."

The Carpool Karaoke session ended after Jimin showed a demonstration of part of the dance to "ON."