Expensive Girl

Do you have questions that you want to ask SuMi? You can ask her all of your questions on my spin-off book 'Ask SuMi'. This book may contain more BTS 8th Member oneshots and imagines!

It was 8:00pm and Su-mi had just gotten back to the dorm after a long photo shoot.

Su-mi flopped onto her bed and took her earbuds out to listen to music. Su-mi opened Spotify on her phone and looked for more music to put onto her playlist, SuMi - BTS. (I literally made Su-mi a playlist called SuMi - BTS, so if you have Spotify, go check it out 🙂)

Su-mi decided to look through some songs by RM, Namjoon of whom was watching a movie with Jin.

Su-mi had listened to most of RM's song but she came across one song that she had not heard yet.

It was called Expensive Girl.

Su-mi clicked into the song and started listening to it.

An important thing to know about Su-mi is that she is very innocent and although she knows some certain things happen she tries to push the dirty thoughts away.

Su-mi was a bit freaked out after listening to the song to say the least.

Su-mi had a few questions for Namjoon, so she left her room to go talk to him.

"Hey Su," Namjoon and Jin said as Su-mi sat next to them on the couch where they were watching a movie.

"Joonie?"

"Yes?" Namjoon said questioningly.

"You are such a perv," Su-mi bluntly to him.

"What are you on about Su?!" Jin said joining in the conversation.

"I heard that song Joonie wrote, what's it called? Expesive Girl? You are such a horndog. What even drove you to make that creepy song?" Su-mi said.

Namjoon looked exasperated, "I know it's not the best song but, horndog? I am so pure."

Jin scoffed, "yeah right," Jin took a second before continuing, "horndog is not a good word, who taught you that, MiMi?"

"Jungkook calls Joonie that all the time, so I thought it would be okay."

"Jungkook says what?!" Namjoon exclaimed, "Jungkook, get your ass out here!"

Jungkook entered the room moments later, "yes Hyung?"

"Did you tell Su-mi that I was a horndog?" Namjoon asked.

Jungkook gave Su-mi a pleading look, Su-mi returned it a with a guilty smile.

"Sorry, Kookie," Su-mi said before Jungkook took off towards his room.

"Get back here you rat!" Namjoon exclaimed as he chased Jungkook.

Su-mi and Jin just watched and shook their heads as the two acted like children the rest of the night.