Missing You

Do you have questions that you want to ask SuMi? You can ask her all of your questions on my spin-off book 'Ask SuMi'. This book may contain more BTS 8th Member oneshots and imagines!

"Bye guys! I'm spending the weekend with Chaeyoung, Lisa, Jisoo, and Jennie!" Su-mi yelled as she exited the door of Bangtan's dorm.

"Be safe!" The boys called after her, but she had already left.

Lately, Su-mi was spending a lot of time away from the Bangtan boys. She was always hanging out with some friend, which left almost no time for the group to hang out as a whole.

It had been almost a month and the boys had only seen Su-mi a few times around the house. BTS was currently on break, so they had much more free time.

"Do you think she has a boyfriend?" Jungkook asked. He was rather curious as to why Su-mi was always gone. Although Su-mi always made sure to say who she was with, but the boys weren't so sure if Su-mi was lying about being with her girl friends and actually with a guy.

"Su-mi would never..." Yoongi started but stopped himself.

"What if she does?" Hoseok intervened.

"It would make sense. She's always on her phone and giggling," Namjoon said.

"I sure hope she doesn't for the guy that she is dating sake. Jin Hyung is definitely going to rip him to shreds," Taehyung stated. Jin had his arms crossed and was not happy about the prospect of Su-mi having a boyfriend when Su-mi was like his little sister.

Jimin was silent the whole conversation and he looked deep in thought and a little bit sad, "Why don't we just ask her when she gets home. You know that she can't lie to save her life."

Two days later Su-mi came back home. "I'm back my brothers!" Su-mi said dramatically as she flopped on the couch.

All of her members crowded around her and started asking if she was with a boy.

"What! No! I have pictures from my weekend with the girls. Look," Su-mi showed the boys her pictures.

"Oh thank god!" Jin said as the boys let out a collective sigh of relief.

"Were you guys worried or something?" Su-mi asked.

"Psssshh no," the boys answered.

The group lingered together in silence for a few moments before Su-mi broke the silence.

"I'm sorry," Su-mi's eyes were slightly watering.

"For what?" Yoongi inquired.

"I haven't been spending time with you guys very much recently."

"Well yeah, we've missed you MiMi," Jungkook said. Su-mi gave each of them a hug.

"Why don't we hang out a bunch for the rest of then break?" Su-mi said.

The boys easily agreed and the group spent the rest of the break together. They went to the beach, watched movies, and slept over in Su-mi's room, along with several things.