Su-mi and Yoongi

Do you have questions that you want to ask SuMi? You can ask her all of your questions on my spin-off book 'Ask SuMi'. This book may contain more BTS 8th Member oneshots and imagines!

It had been two months since Su-mi moved into BTS's dorm. She had become friends with everyone. Well everyone except Yoongi.

Since Su-mi's first day with the boys, Yoongi had a grudge against her.

She had no idea what she did to make him so upset with and quite frankly Su-mi was done with his attitude towards her.

For two months, Yoongi would walk by Su-mi and say things such as, "I bet she can't even sing" or "why is she here" or "I bet she can't dance."

Long story short, Yoongi made it clear that he did not like her.

One day after two months of living with the boys, they were eating dinner together.

Yoongi made a snarky comment about Su-mi.

Hoseok was about to say something to Yoongi when Su-mi slammed her hands on the table. And stood up from her seat. She was pissed.

"What is you fucking problem?!" Su-mi glared at Yoongi.

"Su, he's ju-" Jimin was cut off by Su-mi.

"No, I want to know! What the hell did I do to make him so fucking upset at me?! I get it! I'm girl, but that doesn't give Yoongi any right to treat me any fucking differently!" Su-mi huffed, she gave Yoongi one last glare before storming off to her room.

The boys all looked at each other in shock. They had only known Su-mi for a little while but she was always happy and nice. She had never gotten so mad before.

Yoongi looked at his dinner. He felt bad. Really bad.

Yoongi thought about his actions.  Maybe he had been really mean to Su-mi.

Yoongi got up from the table.

"Where are you going?" Namjoon asked?

"To apologize" Yoongi mumbled very inaudibly.

Yoongi knocked on Su-mi's door.

"Come in," she called.

Su-mi was seated on her bed, notebook in hand. Whenever Su-mi gets really emotional, she channels her feelings into writing song lyrics.

Yoongi sat down next to her.

"What do you want?" Su-mi huffed.

"Whatcha doing?" He asked.

"Writing song lyrics," Su-mi looked up from her notebook.

"Can-can I see?" Yoongi asked her.

"Uh yea sure, just don't complain to me about how bad they are," Su-mi handed over her notebook.

Yoongi read through the lyrics.

"So?" Su-mi asked.

"It's actually pretty good." Yoongi continued, "You know, I'm sorry if I was being rude, you are actually amazingly talented, I was just upset that we got another person added to our group. But I see now that you'll just make our group better..."

"That actually means a lot coming from you, Yoongi, I appreciate it." Su-mi had a slight smile on her face.

After their heart to heart, Su-mi and Yoongi started to get along much better. Yoongi respected Su-mi as an idol and a person a lot more. They found they had a lot of things in common and became best friends. Yoongi also decided to take Su-mi under his wing and help develop her song writing and music producing skills.