The Decision Part 2

Do you have questions that you want to ask SuMi? You can ask her all of your questions on my spin-off book 'Ask SuMi'. This book may contain more BTS 8th Member oneshots and imagines!

The first boy that Su-mi met at BTS's dorm was Namjoon.

He was was very kind to her and they hung out in the living room for a few hours getting to know each other before the other boys got home from whatever they were preoccupied with.

The front door to the dorm opened at 6 extremely handsome boys walked through.

Su-mi and Namjoon stopped their conversation so that Su-mi could finally meet the others.

Su-mi stood in front of them and said "hi," while giving them a slight smile.

"I'm Su-mi," she said.

Awkward silence filled the room until J-hope spoke up.

"Welcome, I'm Hoseok, or J-hope, or Hobi, whatever you prefer to call me," he said with a bright smile.

Su-mi could already tell that she was going to become good friends with him.

"Hi, I'm Jimin," a boy with slightly chubby cheeks said.

"I'm V, also known as Taehyung or Tae."

"I'm Jungkook" one boy said shyly.

"You! I remember you!" A tall boy with broad shoulders exclaimed.

This boy was Jin, she had met him about four months prior.

"You were the the one who called me h-" Su-mi ran over and covered his mouth.

"Shhh, I remember you too Jin. We are not bringing that moment up ever again!" Su-mi said, her face red with embarrassment.

The boys looked at the two in confusion.

"Um okay then... Su, this is Yoongi also known as Suga," Namjoon said, gesturing toward a short boy that had his arms crossed with a cold look on his face.

"Hi, Yoongi," Su-mi said.

The boy gave her a mean look before walking past her toward his room.

Su-mi face formed into a frown.

"He'll warm up to you," Jin said. The other boys nodded.

"Oh, ok, well, umm goodnight guys," Su-mi said.