The Decision

Do you have questions that you want to ask SuMi? You can ask her all of your questions on my spin-off book 'Ask SuMi'. This book may contain more BTS 8th Member oneshots and imagines!

The year was 2014, Su-mi was not yet apart of BTS.

Su-mi was practicing, since she decided to try to become an idol two years ago, she really wanted to debut. So she was trying her hardest to be the best singer and dancer possible.

About a week earlier, Su-mi learned that PD-nim was transferring all of the girl trainees out of BigHit.

She was really worried that she would be moved to another company and never be able to debut. Bang Shi Hyuk treats Su-mi as one of his daughters, since she was so young when he met her.

Getting back on topic, Su-mi was practicing when one of the staff told Su-mi to go meet with Mr. Bang in his office.

Su-mi thought that she was going to be told which company she would be moving to, but she was in for a completely different surprise.

Su-mi knocked on the office door.

"Come in," she heard.

Su-mi entered the room and was met with a calm faced Mr. Bang.

"Hi PD-nim, you wanted to see me?" Su-mi said.

Mr. Bang gestured for her to take a seat.

"As you know, I have been moving all of the female trainees to other companies." Mr. Bang continued. "BigHit is only keeping boy groups now."

Su-mi looked at her feet.

"But, I have seen that you have a lot of talent and a lot of potential." He said.

Su-mi looked up with a slight smile on her face.

"So, I have decided that if you are willing to accept, you will debut."

"Really?! But with who?" Su-mi asked.

"I have done a lot of thinking and have decided that you would be a great asset to the already formed group BTS."

Su-mi's eyes went wide. BTS was relatively popular in South Korea. What would the boys think about having a girl in their boy group?

"U-uh sure! I would love to be in BTS. But, what if the boys have any objections?" Su-mi asked.

"I have already discussed with them about you joining their group. They are pleased with the idea." Mr. Bang said.

"Alright then," Su-mi said.

"Tomorrow you will move into their dorm." Mr. Bang added.

Su-mi left PD-nim's office and went to pack her things.