Favorites

Do you have questions that you want to ask SuMi? You can ask her all of your questions on my spin-off book 'Ask SuMi'. This book may contain more BTS 8th Member oneshots and imagines!

Su-mi was at an interview.

The rest of BTS weren't there so, it was just her.

"We are here with Park Su-mi of BTS," the interviewer announced to the camera.

Su-mi waved at the camera.

"Today, Su-mi will be answering questions about her favorite things," the interviewer continued, "So, Su-mi, everyone is dying to know, who is your favorite member of BTS?"

"Hm, well all of the boys have something special about them but I'd have to say that my favorite member of BTS is myself. Anyways, I love all of the members equally."

"What is your favorite album by BTS?"

"Probably Love Yourself: Answer or You Never Walk Alone."

"Favorite BTS song?"

"That's a hard one, I think that Save Me is one of my favorites."

"What is your favorite BTS music video?"

"I really like the I Need You music video."

"What is your favorite BTS choreography?"

"Dope is definitely one of the more fun choreographies to perform.

"Favorite song from your time with RedVelvet?"

"I absolutely love Peek A Boo."

"Favorite choreography from your time with RedVelvet?"

"Red Flavor."

"Who is your favorite group to work with between BTS and RedVelvet?"

"I love working with both groups, but I'm not really sure they are comparable because I've known the boys for years and they have their own quirks. I also love the RedVelvet girls for being the first group of girlfriends that I've had. So, I don't really want to answer this question."

"Alright, that's fine, I will now be reading some of your fans questions for you." The interviewer continued.

"Superkaren asks what your favorite color and favorite animal is."

"My favorite color is turquoise at the moment and my favorite animal is between a cat, any cat really, and a koala."

"Sumiofficialfanclub wants to know if you have any upcoming dramas?"

"Well, I can't release information about the show, but I can tell you that I will be a lead in a drama coming out in late 2020, early 2021."

"And that is the last question for today, I hope to interview you again Su-mi."

Su-mi smiles and then did finger hearts.