RedVelvet Pt. 3

Do you have questions that you want to ask SuMi? You can ask her all of your questions on my spin-off book 'Ask SuMi'. This book may contain more BTS 8th Member oneshots and imagines!

The year was 2017 and Su-mi was currently in RedVelvet.

Su-mi hated time admit it but she actually found it kind of nice living with girls for a little while.

Su-mi loved the boys but it was nice to hang out with females.

For one, the girls were much more mature than the boys. The boys were constantly joking around and it was sometimes a bit much for Su-mi.

Girls were much quieter too. Su-mi enjoyed how the RedVelvet girls spoke much softer.

Another thing Su-mi loved was girl-talk. Su-mi could pour her heart out the girls.

Su-mi somedays would grow sad because the girls would sometimes remind her members in BTS.

For instance, Su-mi put something away in the wrong place and Irene would scold her, just like Jin would.

The RedVelvet girls were also very easy going and they were very fun to be around.

The only thing that Su-mi disliked was the homesick feeling. ReeVelvet's dorm was much more different than BTSs'.

Su-mi only saw her male member once in her time with RedVelvet. Only one time over the course of four months.

****

RedVelvet was filming for their Peek-A-Boo music video.

Around the corner from the filming location was a coffee shop. The BTS boys were currently at that coffee shop.

About halfway through filming Yeri wanted coffee. So, she enlisted the help of Su-mi, Seulgi, Joy, Wendy, Irene and a manager to go get coffee with her.

Upon entering the coffee shop, Su-mi was talking to Joy when Wendy asked if the group of boys with their backs turned looked familiar.

A smile formed across Su-mi's face.

"Watch this, it's going to be hilarious," Su-mi whispered to the group of 6 that she was with.

Su-mi snuck up behind the group of boys and put her arms around Hobia and Jin, who were closest to her.

"What are we talking about?" Su-mi asked.

Jin and Hoseok turned their heads towards Su-mi

Yoongi was the first one to register that Su-mi was standing there with them after 2 and a half months of her being gone.

"MiMi!" The boys all crowded around her.

After their little reunion, Su-mi had to go back to filming, which was disappointing because she wanted more time with the boys that she called her family, but it was inevitable.

****

A month and a half later, Su-mi moved back into the BTS dorm.

Su-mi continued to hang out with the RedVelvet girls and have weekend long sleepovers with them whenever she need a short break from the boys and their antics.