Random Su-mi Moments

Do you have questions that you want to ask SuMi? You can ask her all of your questions on my spin-off book 'Ask SuMi'. This book may contain more BTS 8th Member oneshots and imagines!

1.

BTS was at a shopping mall together. The mall was virtually empty, so there wasn't a high threat of Saesang fans creeping on them.

Su-mi has a habit of wandering off. If she sees something that she wants to look at she will go to it, not even caring to tell someone that she was leaving.

Anyways, Su-mi was in a video game store with the boys when she noticed this adorable phone case with a little Brown(Line Friends Character) figure on the back in a store across the mall from the store she was currently in. Su-mi decided that she must have it, so she walked over to the store and bought it. Su-mi went into a few more stores and purchased other item before she realized that she left her phone at the dorm and that she had no idea where any of her members were.

She was going to look for them but she ended getting distracted by a pair of shoes. In total, Su-mi ended going into eight different stores and carrying eight shopping bags around with her.

Taehyung was the person who found her. He, himself had also bought an assortment of items while he was searching for Su-mi.

When the two were reunited with the group, the others sighed seeing all of the stuff that they had bought.

2.

The Maknae line + Hoseok we're messing around as per usual.

"Hey Su-mi! Do the thing!" Jungkook told her.

"Are you sure? What if I kill myself?" Su-mi said back.

"Then I'll pay for your coffin." Jungkook replied.

"What thing?! What are you guys talking about?" Hoseok asked.

"Remember how I told you I used to do gymnastics when I was younger? Well Kookie asked me to teach him how to do some tricks and now he has been making me do this one trick all the time," Su-mi explained.

"Ooh let's see it!" Jimin said.

"Ok guys, scoot back," Su-mi shooed the four boys back.

"Don't hurt yourself!" Taehyung called out.

Su-mi took a deep breath before doing an aerial cartwheel(cartwheel without hands) into the splits and then finished with hair flip.

"Su what the hell are you doing?" Jin came walking over to see what she was doing.

"Cartwheels"

"Oh. Well, um, carry on then..."

"Do it again Su!" Jungkook yelled.

"No, I don't want to," Su-mi replied.

"I'll buy you a stuffed animal if you do it again," Jungkook said.

Su-mi rolled her eyes and complied, but this time all of the members were present.

3.

BTS was at the airport after a tour had concluded. Su-mi was towards the back of the group as they made their way through the group of swarming fans.

They were going outside to the SUV that was waiting to take them to their dorm.

Su-mi always hated airports because of all of the fans. Many would grab at her stuff including her hair. Today was no different. Fans were grabbing at her.

One fan somehow managed to grab the back of her shirt and pull Su-mi backwards. Su-mi ended up getting separated from the boys.

The person who had grabbed her shirt was still holding on tightly.

"Let go!" Su-mi yelled, trying to get away from the fan.

The fan wouldn't let go. Luckily, Su-mi had taken a few self defense classes and managed to get out of the fans grasp. Although not without Su-mi's shirt being ripped.

When Su-mi made her way back to her members they all checked to make sure she was alright, seeing as she had basically disappeared.

"Oh my god MiMi! You're shirt is ripped to shreds." Yoongi exclaimed when the group entered the SUV.

Su-mi, who was sitting next to Yoongi replied, "well, what did you expect, I was practically attacked by wolves."

And there you have it, 3 incredibly random moments.

Just to remind you, readers, Thank you soooo much for reading and support this is book!

Also thank you PureBTSfan  and ohsnapitsjoann13  for making chapter requests!