SuMin Moments

Do you have questions that you want to ask SuMi? You can ask her all of your questions on my spin-off book 'Ask SuMi'. This book may contain more BTS 8th Member oneshots and imagines!

1.
BTS was at a concert. Currently, they were taking a break and walking around the stage saying hi to fans. Su-mi was crouched near the end of the stage giving highfives to the front row of fans. Her foot was dangling off the stage enough for someone to grab it.

A crazed fan did grab her foot, Su-mi started falling off the stage. Before she could fully hit the ground, Jimin, who was standing near her, grabbed her wrist and pulled her into his arms.

Because he had saved her, Su-mi gave Jimin a kiss in the cheek which led to SuMin shippers around the world to go crazy.

2.

Jimin and Su-mi were doing a V Live, and were sitting on Su-mi's bed. ARMY's were asking them questions.

Jimin, What is SuMi to you?

Jimin smiled at Su-mi, which caused a blush to creep up to her cheeks, and then proceeded to answer the question.
"Su is like my gorgeous, caring and kind best friend, she is super pretty and is like the person I talk to when I'm feeling upset."
"Aww" Su-mi said to him and gave him a cute smile. She also gave him a peck on the cheek. This caused all of the viewers of the V Live to fan girl and fan boy over them.