Jealousy

Do you have questions that you want to ask SuMi? You can ask her all of your questions on my spin-off book 'Ask SuMi'. This book may contain more BTS 8th Member oneshots and imagines!

Year: 2023
Status: Su-mi and Jimin are still dating in secret

"Bye Guys! I'll see you next week!" Su-mi said as she exited Bangtan's dorm.

This week she was going to the United States to promote her newest solo single, Paradox.

***

In lieu of this, a cameraman would be following Su-mi around so that there would be footage for a 3 episode SuMi Special that would air on VLive.

***

The episodes showed different things that she was doing during her trip to the States. She would mainly be in New York City because she had several interviews there.

These interviews included a WIRED Autocomplete Interview (idk why but I love watching these), Teen Vogue, a Jimmy Kimmel Interview, and a few others which I do not care to name.

All in all, Su-mi had a pretty busy week.

***

In episode two, Su-mi was going around Central Park and looking around, interacting with people that sort of thing, when she ran into Johnny, Mark, and Jaehyun (Foreign Swaggers lmao) (if you know what I mean, high five) from NCT. They were also doing promotions for NCT 127's newest album.

Of course, Su-mi being the hugger that she is, gave them each a hug when she saw them. She was relatively good friends with them and she had not seen them in a while.

The four decided to spend the next few hours together before they had to go do their consecutive interviews.

The episode was mainly the group messing around with each other.

Remember Jaehyun's crush on Su-mi? Well Mark and Johnny made sure to tease him about it in the presence of Su-mi and the camera that was recording them. Su-mi was slightly uncomfortable with it but was overall alright.

Mark and Johnny ensured that Jaehyun and Su-mi sat next to each other when they went to eat later in the day.

Towards the time that it was time for the group to part, they walked passed a lady who was selling flowers. Jaehyun excused himself from the group and purchased a flower. He gave it to Su-mi.

Su-mi was totally flattered and thanked Jaehyun.

All of this was caught by the camera man and placed into the second episode of the SuMi Special.

***

Su-mi finally returned home after her promotions and by then all three episodes were out for fans to watch on VLive.

"Hey Kookie, did you watch the show?" Su-mi asked upon seeing Jungkook.

"Only the first two episodes, cause' you are really boring," Jungkook replied.

Su-mi gave her best attempt at a glare. Jungkook ruffled her hair.

"Do that again and I'll seriously murder you," Su-mi told him.

Jungkook started to walk towards his room, "that's what you said last time."

Su-mi decided to go find Jimin, since she missed him.

Jimin was with Hoseok in his bedroom. They were doing who knows what when Su-mi barged in and jumped onto Jimin's bed.

"Nice landing," Hoseok said after Su-mi accidentally fell off of Jimin's bed.

"Wasn't it perfect? So, did you guys watch me doing-as Jungkook says, boring stuff?"

Hoseok laughed, "of course."

"Yea, it looked like you were getting pretty cozy with Jaehyun," Jimin said with a neutral expression on his face.

"Meh, he gave me a pretty flower though."

"Di he really?" Jimin said through gritted teeth, "I'm going out, I'll be back later."

Jimin left his room.

Su-mi gave Hoseok a confused expression. He shrugged in reply.

***

After Su-mi got back from the US, BTS got back into their normal routine of practicing and photo shoots. For days, Jimin ignored Su-mi.

Su-mi was a bit saddened by her boyfriend's behavior, for she had no idea what had caused it. She decided to confide in Jin about because she knew that she could always count on him.

"Jinnie?"

"What's up?" Jin replied.

"Is it just me or has Jimin been avoiding me?" She asked.

"I guess.. if you're worried then go ask him about it," Jin said.

"You're right, thanks," Su-mi went out to the balcony of Bangtan's dorm because that's where Jimin was located.

"Hey," she said.

"Oh hey," Jimin said back.

There was silence for a moment, "Can you tell me what I did to make you upset with me?"

Jimin immediately felt bad when she said that.

"I'm not upset with you."

"You're not?" Su-mi said.

"No, I just-well..."

"Well what?"

"I watched that show and it looked like you had a really good time with Jaehyun."

Su-mi let out a sigh, "I'm friends with him, so why wouldn't I have had a good time?"

"He was flirting with you and you were flirting back and then there's the rumors going around about you two dating and it makes me just so-"

Su-mi cut him off, "jealous?"

"Yeah," Jimin mumbled.

"Jiminie, I would never flirt purposefully with anyone but you. I was just being nice to Jaehyun because that's how friends act around each other. So please don't avoid me for something like this because I only have eyes for you and there is no reason to feel jealous," Su-mi got on her tippy toes and gave a Jimin a quick peck on the lips.

"Got it?" Su-mi said.

"I understand."

"Now, lets go cuddle, I've missed you," Su-mi said pulling Jimin to her room.