Su-mi's "Noona" Moments

Do you have questions that you want to ask SuMi? You can ask her all of your questions on my spin-off book 'Ask SuMi'. This book may contain more BTS 8th Member oneshots and imagines!

1.

BTS was at dance practice. They were practicing some particularly hard choreography today.

About halfway through the song, Jin fell.

Su-mi rushed to his side to see what happened.

"It's just my ankle I'm fine..." Jin told Su-mi.

Jin tried to stand up but Su-mi pushed him down.

"No, let me see," Su-mi said as she rolled Jin's foot around in a circle, "does this hurt?"

Jin nodded.

"That's it, you're sitting out for at least 2 songs," Su-mi said.

"But-," Jin started,

"No buts, if you dare get up, you're going to have more problems than just your ankle. Ok? Ok," Su-mi stated before rushing out of the room.

Su-mi came back moments later with a bag of ice that she instructed Jin to put on his ankle until he was recovered.

2.

Jimin hadn't been eating for the last 7 days.

Su-mi was just walking around Bangtan's dorm when she noticed Jimin. He was gaunt, pale, and had deep bags under his eyes.

"Jiminie? What's wrong?" She asked as she walked over and took a seat next to the boy.

"No-nothings wrong. I'm f-fine." A tear rolled down his face.

"Jimin-," Su-mi started.

"You know what? Nothing's fine. Why to I have to be so chubby and untalented. That's what everyone says at least," Jimin said.

Su-mi's eyes were starting to tear up, "You are perfect in every single way. Those jerks who posted that stuff about you online are just mean people with a lack of self esteem. Don't let them be the reason that you are feeling this way. You will always have my support in anything you do so just get those terrible things out of your head."

Su-mi pulled Jimin into a hug a said in a soft voice, "when was the last time you ate? You're too skinny."

Jimin stiffled a small laugh.

3.

CRASH!

Su-mi shot up from her nap.

Rubbing her eyes Su-mi got out of bed to see what had made the loud noise.

Walking into the living room, Su-mi let out a sigh.

Much too Su-mi's non dismay there was a broken vase on the floor. A wide eyed Namjoon stood over the mess of glass on the floor.

"That's the third time this month Joonie," Su-mi said shaking her head.

Namjoon started to pick up the pieces of glass but gasped when he cut his finger.

Su-mi inspected the bleeding finger before walking out of the room to get bandaids.

"Let's sweep it up next time, ok? Don't hurt yourself," Su-mi said sweetly.

"Alright MiMi," Namjoon responded.

Su-mi cleaned up the mess as Namjoon watched sheepishly. After Su-mi finished she and Namjoon went to Su-mi's room to cuddle and take a nap.