Sally

Do you have questions that you want to ask SuMi? You can ask her all of your questions on my spin-off book 'Ask SuMi'. This book may contain more BTS 8th Member oneshots and imagines!

BTS was at an American interview.

"1!2!3! We are BTS" they did their signature introduction.

"Hi, I'm Kevin Manno" the interviewer said. " What are all of your names? Why don't we start you" Kevin pointed to RM.

The rest of BTS did their introductions.

"Ok, I have some questions for you guys." The interviewer said. "This question is for RM and Sally.."
BTS looked around the room, they did not see anyone that could be Sally.

"Where did you learn such good English?" Kevin asked.

"Well, I learned English from watching the Friends TV show, and who is Sally?" RM said.

"She's Sally" Kevin pointed at Su-mi.

"Uh... I'm Su-mi"

"Ok well continuing on, Sally, where did you learn such good English?"

Su-mi scoffed at being called Sally. The rest of the boys just chuckled. Su-mi glared at them.

"Ok, my name is Su-mi, not Sally, and RM taught me English."

The interviewer rolled his eyes at her retort.

The interview continued on, but the interviewer kept calling Su-mi, Sally.

After the interview Suga and Jungkook continued to call Su-mi, Sally, which would cause Su-mi to be very annoyed.