Awkward Moments

Do you have questions that you want to ask SuMi? You can ask her all of your questions on my spin-off book 'Ask SuMi'. This book may contain more BTS 8th Member oneshots and imagines!

Even though all of the BTS members are extremely close with Su-mi, there still and always be awkward/embarrassing moments that happened between them, below are some of their encounters.

1.

BTS were on Bon Voyage in Hawaii and went to the beach.

The Maknae line was roughhousing with each other and generally having a good time. The whole group decided to play a game of tag with each other.

Jungkook was 'it' and was going to tag Su-mi when he accidentally hit Su-mi in a sensitive spot.

Su-mi muttered a curse word.

"I heard that Su! Language!" Jin said.

The boys noticed something off when Su-mi clutched the area that had been hit.

"Hey guys, group meeting," Namjoon called out and the rest of the boys walked over.

"Remember, Su-mi is a girl so she is sensitive in places that we aren't. Let's be more careful next time," Hoseok said

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hit you there. I-," Jungkook said but Su-mi cut him off.

"It's okay, Kookie. I forgive you. But if any of you hit me there again, I used to play futbol(soccer) and that means that I can kick balls... hard."

The boys kind of nervously laughed and then resumed their game.

2.

All of the members are extremely comfortable with each other and are like family. Su-mi, being a girl, had her own room up until 2017 in BTS's dorms.

In 2015, Su-mi was already pretty comfortable with living with boys and allowed them come into and sleep in her room whenever. Since the boys were always welcome in her room, they often times forgot to knock and just entered her room without prior notice. The male members lack of knocking often aroused awkward situations.

For example, in mid to late 2015, Taehyung decided that he wanted to hang out with Su-mi, so he just barged into her room. Su-mi at the time was only wearing her underwear and a bra, seeing as she was changing. Taehyung eyes widened and he just kind of stood in the door way staring at Su-mi. The two stood in place, frozen for about a minute and a half before Su-mi told him to get out.

Later that day, the two walked by each other and it was very awkward and they averted their eyes in the opposite direction as one another. Su-mi and Taehyung were asked were asked why they were somewhat avoiding each other.

Su-mi responding with, "he walked in on me changing."

"oh"

Su-mi ended up buying a sign that said 'do not enter' on one side and 'come in' on the other side. She hung it one her door and whenever the sign was flipped to 'do not enter' the boys knew that they shouldn't enter.

3.

This next moment is more of a super embarrassing moment for Su-mi.

One day, Su-mi was out with Namjoon and Hoseok. Su-mi was walking around with them and had to go to the restroom so she told them to wait for her.

Upon coming out of the restroom, Su-mi spotted a tall guy who she assumed to be Namjoon. The guy was facing away from her, so Su-mi, thinking it was Namjoon, decided to jump on his back for a piggyback ride.

Su-mi went running up and jumped on the guys back. The guy let out a shocked gasp. The guy was, in fact, not Namjoon but a random stranger.

Su-mi didn't realized that it wasn't Namjoon until the real Namjoon asked Su-mi what she was doing from behind her. It clicked that Su-mi had just jumped onto a random persons back and Su-mi's face turned red in embarrassment. She got off the man's back and profusely apologized and told him that she thought he was someone else.

Su-mi, redfacednand completely embarrassed walked over to Namjoon and Hoseok who were doubling over in laughter at the poor girl's mistake. Hoseok filmed the whole event on his phone and showed the rest of the members what Su-mi did. The boys mercilessly teased Su-mi about it for weeks.

Hello! I have no idea if you will have any interest in this at all but, I recently I published a book of my drawings-they are mainly fanarts- so check it out if you want.