RedVelvet Pt. 1

Do you have questions that you want to ask SuMi? You can ask her all of your questions on my spin-off book 'Ask SuMi'. This book may contain more BTS 8th Member oneshots and imagines!

"YOU'RE DOING WHAT?" The BTS members all screamed in unison.

The year was 2017 and the members were all gathered in Bang PD-nim's office.

A bomb had been dropped. A bomb that would effect everyone for a little while.

"Boys and girl, listen, it will only be for a little while. I promise..."

"But PD-nim, Su-mi can't just leave us," Taehyung whined.

Moments prior, Bang PD-nim gave BTS shocking news.

Su-mi was being sent to SM Entertainment to join a girl group for a few months.

"But, PD-nim, which girl group will I be joining?" Su-mi asked.

"You will be joining RedVelvet." He responded.

"Why does she have to leave us?" Namjoon asked.

"Think of it as an experiment, she will be back before you know it." Replied PD-nim.

Su-mi hasn't lived with girls, ever, so this change was bound to be interesting.

A week later, Su-mi had a bunch of her stuff from BTS's dorm packed up so that she could move to Red Velvets house.

The boys dropped Su-mi off at her new house.

"I'm going to miss you guys so much," Su-mi said pulling the boys into a group hug.

Su-mi went to RedVelvets front door and knocked.