RedVelvet Pt. 2

Do you have questions that you want to ask SuMi? You can ask her all of your questions on my spin-off book 'Ask SuMi'. This book may contain more BTS 8th Member oneshots and imagines!

"Hiii," Irene said as she opened the door for Su-mi.

"Hi," Su-mi said stepping inside the house.

Su-mi had previously met the Red Velvet girls at an award show, so she already knew them.

When Su-mi went inside the house, she was met with hugs from the girls.

"I'm so excited you are going to be living with us!" Joy said.

"Yea, me too..." Su-mi said with a mixed expression on her face.

Su-mi went to go unpack her things in the room she would be sharing with Wendy.

A little while later the girls were all conversation in the living room.

"So, this is your first time away from the BTS boys, right?" Seulgi asked Su-mi.

"Uh, Yea it is," Su-mi replied.

"So you've never lived with a group of girls before?" Yeri asked.

"Right"

Su-mi tried not to show it, but she was nervous. Very nervous.

Su-mi had never lived with girls before, so she was worried she might do something weird and they would think differently of her.

Within a month, Su-mi felt more comfortable and became great friends with the girls. But, she was homesick, she hadn't once spoken or seen to any of her members. She had been so busy with learning choreography and recording songs with the girls that she hadn't made contact with any of them.

The boys were just as sad as Su-mi. Su-mi always gave them attention and cuddles and advice, and now she was gone.

The bright side of it all was that Su-mi grew as a performer and idol in the four months that she was in Red Velvet.

In her time in Red Velvet, they released two albums, one called Perfect Velvet and another called The Red Summer. The extended play Rookie was also released when Su-mi worked with the group.

Here is a picture from an award show: