Su-mi Being A Video Game Queen

Do you have questions that you want to ask SuMi? You can ask her all of your questions on my spin-off book 'Ask SuMi'. This book may contain more BTS 8th Member oneshots and imagines!

"Hello ARMY! Guess what we are doing today?!" Su-mi asked into the camera.

"We are going to an arcade!" Su-mi was practically bouncing with glee.

The boys chuckled at her excitement. The group entered the arcade where they split off into groups, Su-mi went with Hoseok and Namjoon and Yoongi, while Jin, Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin were in a group together.

"Joonie! Hurry up! Let's go play Galaga!" Su-mi pulled poor Namjoon's wrist as Yoongi and Hoseok followed, laughing at the boys expression to the female maknae dragging him around.

"I haven't played this game in years, I used to be pretty good at it though, so let's see if my skills are still here," Su-mi said into the camera.

Su-mi perched herself in front of the old arcade machine and started playing.

A while later, Jin, Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jin decided to see what the others were doing.

"Hey guys," Taehyung said.

"We've been here for almost an hour and a half and Su still isn't done playing her game," Hoseok said, looking somewhat exhausted from watching the girl play.

"Su! How many points do you have?" Jungkook asked.

Su-mi paid no attention to the boy.

"Can she hear me?" Jungkook asked the other boys.

"Probably not, we tried to leave a little while ago and she remained glued to the machine," Yoongi said.

"MiMi, I'm hungry let's gooo," Jin said, putting a hand on her shoulder to urge her to finish playing.

Jin's action finally got a response out of Su-mi, "Remove your hand, or it will be gone by tomorrow. I am not leaving until I've hit 'game over.'"

Jimin peered over with the camera to see how many points Su-mi had accumulated.

"Guys! She has over a million points!"

Su-mi's final spaceship was destroyed and she finally hit 'game over'.

"Jiminie," Su-mi whined, "You made me lose."

"Yeah, but you still have 1,497,38 points Su," Taehyung checked the games screen, "and you have the highest score on the leaderboard!"

Su-mi spoke again, "fine, alright, let's go eat."

The group finally left the arcade, very impressed by Su-mi's video game capabilities that she proved that she was, in fact, the Diamond Maknae.