Turn Ons

Do you have questions that you want to ask SuMi? You can ask her all of your questions on my spin-off book 'Ask SuMi'. This book may contain more BTS 8th Member oneshots and imagines!

Su-mi and the boys were featured on talk show called Weekly Idol.

Today BTS was getting asked a series of questions.

"So this question is directed to the boys. What are some of Su-mi's turn-on's?" The host asked.

"Is that really an appropriate question?" RM asked.

"It's okay guys, you can answer." Su-mi said.

"Why don't you start Jimin?" The host asks.

"Well..." Jimin thinks for a while and the boys think he is going to say something dirty. "I think when Su-mi laughs. She sounds like a little mouse and it is really cute."

Su-mi then laughs and sure enough, she sounds like a mouse. This makes Jimin blush. The boys start to tease him.

"Taehyung, you can go next."

"Su-mi has a really pretty smile. When she smiles, she glows and she looks so beautiful." The audiences heart melts when he says his. Su-mi blushes.

"Suga, it's your turn."

"I think whenever Su-mi is sleepy or wants to cuddle, she looks really cute." The crowd all says awww.

"J-hope, you can go."

"Whenever Su-mi is concentrating really hard when she is dancing, she does this thing where she bites her lip and her pupils get really big."

"RM, your turn."

"So, Su-mi has this cute little sneeze that is barely audible, it is really cute." Su-mi blushes at his comment.

"Jin, you can go."

"Su-mi has a move that she does during concerts. She runs her hand through her hair and winks. She always looks really hot when she does it." The rest of the boys murmur in agreement. The host of the show, then plays a clip from one of their concerts when she did that. Su-mi's face immediately turns bright red.

"Last but not least, Jungkook."

"Uhhhh" the boys all snicker.

"Is it something dirty?" J-hope asks.

"Uh, Su-mi has a really pretty French accent from when she lived in France." Jungkook says.

"Really, you like my accent?" Su-mi says using her accent.

Jungkook turns red as everyone laughs.