Period

Do you have questions that you want to ask SuMi? You can ask her all of your questions on my spin-off book 'Ask SuMi'. This book may contain more BTS 8th Member oneshots and imagines!

Shark week. The one week in the month that girls dread.

This period was much heavier than Su-mi others.

It was Monday. A practice day. Su-mi woke up at 6:15, like normal. She stood up yawned and then went out to the kitchen to find something to eat for breakfast.

Su-mi had not yet realized that she had started her period.

While Su-mi was rummaging through the kitchen, she woke up Taehyung. Tae came over to the kitchen also looking for something to eat.

That's when Tae noticed it. Su-mi's pants were covered in blood.

"Ahhhh"

"What's wrong, Tae?"

"Blood ... blood, everywhere" Tae said, somewhat shaking.

None of the boys had ever gotten involved with periods before because Su-mi usually just handled it all by herself. Mist of the boys had never even heard of a period before.

So, when Tae noticed noticed Su-mi's lower region covered in blood, he really freaked out.

"Ah shit." Su-mi said as the rest of the guys came to see what the commotion was.

Gasps erupted as the boys all saw Su-mi.

Su-mi let out a sigh as she walked to the bathroom to fix her problem.

The boys were all very worried about what happened to Su-mi.

"I think that she is on her period. I remember my sister had those." J-hope says.

"Yea, Yea, I've heard of those." Jin said. The boys were all very (Jung)shook.

An hour later, BTS was all in the car on the way to go practice. The boys all looked at Su-mi with wide eyes.

"Guys, I'm ok, really." Su-mi reassured the guys.

During practice, all the boys would frequently check on Su-mi to make sure that she was okay.