Proposal

Do you have questions that you want to ask SuMi? You can ask her all of your questions on my spin-off book 'Ask SuMi'. This book may contain more BTS 8th Member oneshots and imagines!

Date: February 2, 2026

BTS were performing at a concert in South Korea.

It was one of their final concerts in the tour.

It was honestly, a relatively normal concert up until the last song.

Many ARMY's watched as Hoseok and Taehyung practically drug Su-mi to a chair that was in the center of the stage.

"Why do I have to sit here?" Su-mi questioned, while starting to stand up in slight defiance.

Jin walked over and put his hands on her shoulders, "sit," he said.

Su-mi gave in.

The girl watched he audience as their ARMY Bombs(light-stick) all turned a light shade of pink in unison. It was a very pretty sight and reminded Su-mi of Cherry Blossoms, her favorite flower.

Moments later, each of the Bangtan boys, except Jimin, branched out of Su-mi's immediate view.

Jimin was standing a standing about 4 meters in front of Su-mi.

He had a microphone in his hand and began singing "All of Me by John Legend," a song that Su-mi happened to think was very romantic.

Su-mi blushed madly the entire time.

Towards the end of the song, Jimin had made his way over to where Su-mi was seated in the center of the stage.

Su-mi's eyes started tearing up when he knelt down on one knee.

Jimin started speaking, "Jagi, we've known each other for 12 years, been dating for 3. I loved you years before I knew you felt the same way. You're the only person I want to look at in the morning and the only one I want to kiss goodnight. I want to make sure that no one steals you away from me. I wanted to ask this question in front of ARMY mainly because it would be harder for you to decline. So, will you marry me?"

Su-mi was in tears, she nodded and said yes. Su-mi practically tackled Jimin into a hug.

ARMY went wild for SuMin and many cheers were heard.

#SuMin went trending on twitter, yet again and there were many tweets congratulating the happy couple.

A/n:

Omg peoples. This book has 155k+ reads and I am super excited and thankful.

So yea, thank you guys sooo much!!

Also, I'm kinda sad because there is only 7 more chapters left of this book.

I'll be taking one final request, so if you have any chapter that you really want to be done, let me know!